💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is the Lack of Promo Good For Long-Term Success?

RRR

Featured Posts

So Gaga is not promoting at all (except for when she went and got a pizza), so is this a good promo plan? She already has a #1 album and #1 song, a top 5 hit, etc. In fact, people are missing her even though she is currently dominating the social media stratosphere, CERTAINLY the gay airwaves, etc. The thing is, she's not being overexposed at all. Indeed, she is not even being exposed. :billie: Okay, in fact, she is doing nothing.

So is this a good promo plan? By staying away, the next album cycle she will come out full force and since she is not being overexposed this era, the GP will eat it up. :wtfga: Explain why or why not

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

COME ON theres a breakout round the world i dont think its the time to be complainimg right NOW Gaga WONT be promoting anything for CHROMATICA till its safe to do so if youre that bothered go and complain to Gaga im so done with this topic 

mr wayne
4 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

COME ON theres a breakout round the world i dont think its the time to be complainimg right NOW Gaga WONT be promoting anything for CHROMATICA till its safe to do so if youre that bothered go and complain to Gaga im so done with this topic 

tenor.gif

yes and

the lack of promo is not good for either short or long success 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

5 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

Did you completely miss the point of my topic? :billie:

My Name Isnt Alice

I think this is a good move for gaga and gaga only :trollga:

she's been very active about defeating the virus and focusing on it  as well as BLM which means promoting her stuff will very much battle with her stand (maybe that's holding her from doing virtual stuff)

(About hauslabs Idk maybe she have a contract that forces her to do promo):lolly:

The downside is some fans might loose interest on her and ofc charts tanking but she already got that #1 song and that #1 album so it's good already :vegas:

monstertoronto

I am wondering if she somehow knew about Taylor’s surprise drop and is just waiting until late August to relaunch? So Free Woman or whAtever the single is wouldn’t be run over by all the folklore hype?  I think even if it wasn’t intentional it will end up being a positive. 

Lack of promo is only good for side projects like ASIB/Black Is King. It’s clear Gaga had intentions on heavily promoting Chromatica. I still think it deserves to be a visual album. 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
2 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

I think this is a good move for gaga and gaga only :trollga:

she's been very active about defeating the virus and focusing on it  as well as BLM which means promoting her stuff will very much battle with her stand (maybe that's holding her from doing virtual stuff)

(About hauslabs Idk maybe she have a contract that forces her to do promo):lolly:

The downside is some fans might loose interest on her and ofc charts tanking but she already got that #1 song and that #1 album so it's good already :vegas:

i know but the health of her and us Monsters comes first 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Lack of promo is only good for side projects like ASIB/Black Is King. It’s clear Gaga had intentions on heavily promoting Chromatica. I still think it deserves to be a visual album. 

maybe thats whats shes working on right now we will have to wait and see 

My Name Isnt Alice
2 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

i know but the health of her and us Monsters comes first 

The problem with this is that she can do virtual things which obv doesn't require physical interaction but as what I've seen other artists are doing they're pretty much mediocre :poot:

A good video/performance vid will still require a lot of people it can't be just gaga and bobby with sarah tanno holding an iphone:trollga:

HotLikeMexico

I think the silence is good. No matter what, you guys are STILL talking about her. She doesn’t need to promote when you guys are always talking about her work. 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
44 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

The problem with this is that she can do virtual things which obv doesn't require physical interaction but as what I've seen other artists are doing they're pretty much mediocre :poot:

A good video/performance vid will still require a lot of people it can't be just gaga and bobby with sarah tanno holding an iphone:trollga:

yes i think WHEN Gaga does some more promo it will be when its safe to do so and i cant wait to see what she does 

If she came back with full fledged promo, and it the music didn't chart high, y'all would then complain about that. 

People need to stop acting like it's not completely transparent to everyone that y'all care about success far more than you care about the work and art. 

Archived