💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs photoshop before and after

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Suuus
Just now, Lifeline said:

It’s really sad when you think fans shouldn’t be critical of her or her choices. If we don’t hold big celebrities to account for their behaviour they will continue getting away with stuff like this. I called her out and continue to call her out when she wears animal fur too. I make threads on here to create discussion and make Gagadaily more balanced. I’ve spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga so my stan card is 5x platinum. I honestly don’t care what you think, a forum is a place for discussions whether you support those discussions or not is not my problem. 

How are we supposed to have a serious discussion when the funny tag is on your thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

It's literally the same users every time. 

Gaga preaches about being kind? "It's so lame, release the album bitch!"

Gaga makes a makeup brand and talks about having integrity so she doesn't Photoshop the images. "she looks so cheap and unfinished! No one will buy this!"

Gaga photoshops the images. "what happened to brand integrity! Malibu has changed her, she's a sell out!"

I'm sorry...but shut up already :smh:

It's so infuriating because you can tell they are looking for a reason to hate and it's obvious that they are jumping on the bandwagon. For most of them it seems to be because she's not giving Chromatica 100% of her attention. They are so transparent. 

Gracious Gaga
35 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Not very Kindness Punk of u :ladyhaha:

thread talk GIFidk what ur talking about 

♥ Kindness Police.

Reality
1 minute ago, Lifeline said:

It’s really sad when you think fans shouldn’t be critical of her or her choices. If we don’t hold big celebrities to account for their behaviour they will continue getting away with stuff like this. I called her out and continue to call her out when she wears animal fur too. I make threads on here to create discussion and make Gagadaily more balanced. I’ve spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga so my stan card is 5x platinum. I honestly don’t care what you think, a forum is a place for discussions whether you support those discussions or not is not my problem. 

Stop with this ****ing "It's really sad that we can't be critical of her choices." It's so ****ing annoying when people say that. I literally said in my post, "I'm 100% for criticism." I don't have a problem if people have constructive criticisms about Gaga. That is not the point. 

The point is that people like you have made nothing but hate threads about Gaga. I have literally never seen a thread from you that doesn't involve you "calling out Gaga." It's childish, immature, and pathetic. You're on a forum literally dedicated to someone you supposedly stan. How about you act like it?

"I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga so my stan card is 5x platinum" - lol okay sis. YOU chose to spend "hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga." Not me, and not anyone else on this thread. Your life choices are exactly that: YOURS. Don't act like you're superior to anyone else just because YOU decided to spend money on someone. Your ego must be astronomical to think that you're better than anyone of us because of that.

🖤👹

MonsterPaws

I'm really confused. What are we looking at exactly?

I'm not a fan of Haus Labs myself (the market is insanely saturated imo) but still no need to hate on the brand. Is using photoshop the problem?

Suuus
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Stop with this ****ing "It's really sad that we can't be critical of her choices." It's so ****ing annoying when people say that. I literally said in my post, "I'm 100% for criticism." I don't have a problem if people have constructive criticisms about Gaga. That is not the point. 

The point is that people like you have made nothing but hate threads about Gaga. I have literally never seen a thread from you that doesn't involve you "calling out Gaga." It's childish, immature, and pathetic. You're on a forum literally dedicated to someone you supposedly stan. How about you act like it?

"I've spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga so my stan card is 5x platinum" - lol okay sis. YOU chose to spend "hundreds and hundreds of dollars on Gaga." Not me, and not anyone else on this thread. Your life choices are exactly that: YOURS. Don't act like you're superior to anyone else just because YOU decided to spend money on someone. Your ego must be astronomical to think that you're better than anyone of us because of that.

The op also just changed the tag from funny to opinion how sneaky

Reality
Just now, Suuus said:

The op also just changed the tag from funny to opinion how sneaky

I thought they didn't "care about our opinions" though :ladyhaha: 

🖤👹

Suuus
Just now, M Monstre said:

I thought they didn't "care about our opinions" though :ladyhaha: 

Apperantly now they do hehe

Lifeline
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Chile you need to calm down. I’m out here enjoying the sun and reading a novel and you’re getting mad over my thread lol. I said I spent a lot of money on Gaga to show I am a fan, not that I’m superior to anyone. 

I’ve made threads that are not critical too but you just choose to say what fits your narrative. Go awf sis. 

PartySick
44 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Bobbins left April 7, @Lifeline joined April 15

Why do I even need to be here tbh :gayhat: You were correct :gayhat: banned 'em both.

Y'all are on a roll today. It's appreciated :kiss:

🖤

• PartySick locked this topic
PartySick

Gonna lock this since it was made with crappy intentions by a banned member.

To wrap it up though, it's cool if you like HL, cool if you don't, and cool if you don't care either way. As long as you are respectful to Gaga (and each other) personally, there's no issue :happy:

🖤

Archived