Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Labs photoshop before and after

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, SourCandy said:

That makeup seemed way too good to be something Sarah can do anyway

Can you guys stop dragging Sarah and criticising her makeup skills. She's done some of Gaga's best looks in recent years. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lifeline
8 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Looks normal to me? I think you guys just have unrealistic expectations for what unretouched makeup looks like

When you sell a product to your fans predicated on your brand’s integrity, we as fans are allowed to call out her company’s BS when they sell us lies. Just like how we can critique the product, fans should be able to speak out about this otherwise corporates will continue fking the customers over. Gaga is not excused from this especially when her merch’s quality is trash and she literally wrote an ‘L’ on some of her signed albums fans bought.  She has changed for the worse when it comes to materialism in her career, 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Can you guys stop dragging Sarah and criticising her makeup skills. She's done some of Gaga's best looks in recent years. 

One hit in a million misses

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It kind of looks to me that it may have faded the longer she wore it because that green is really patchy. I can't see it being like that when it was first applied. It kind of looks like she touched it and messed it up especially when you look at the inner corner of the eye as it's kind of smudged. :shrug:

I agree with you: I'm not a makeup expert, but it looks like it's been worn for a few hours.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, Lifeline said:

When you sell a product to your fans predicated on your brand’s integrity, we as fans are allowed to call out her company’s BS when they sell us lies. Just like how we can critique the product, fans should be able to speak out about this otherwise corporates will continue fking the customers over. Gaga is not excused from this especially when her merch’s quality is trash and she literally wrote an ‘L’ on some of her signed albums fans bought.  She has changed for the worse when it comes to materialism in her career, 

I agree. We are criticizing a product not Gaga personally. The merch was been a mess this era all bad poor quality for the High price. 
We can still love Gaga and call her merch cheap 

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Make up is art. Art is subjective, art will always be criticized. It’s not personal, it’s make up. 

not a french fry
34 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

*Clicks thread*

*Sees user who made the thread*

random GIF

Yeah literally every time I see or listen listen to sawayama I get traumatic flashbacks:messga:

social experiment gone wrong

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Make up is art. Art is subjective, art will always be criticized. It’s not personal, it’s make up. 

It's not the art they are criticising though, it's Sarah Tanno's makeup skills. :interestinga:

Karen Smith
19 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

55-F46-AE0-B5-D9-4148-9-EF4-5834-EE9-F8-

Looking at the photos of makeup from the Haus Labs fanpage, I was delighted with the quality of these colorful eyeliners, I was going to buy some of them because I know how hard it is to get a good pigment. And suddenly it turns out that Haus Labs offers nothing but average quality products :interestinga:

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Looking at the photos of makeup from the Haus Labs fanpage, I was delighted with the quality of these colorful eyeliners, I was going to buy some of them because I know how hard it is to get a good pigment. And suddenly it turns out that Haus Labs offers nothing but average quality products :interestinga:

Exactly. False advertising 

I was just browsing reddit and saw HL is the top post on r/instagramreality.  

It's kinda sad cause HL used to be posted a lot on "sanity sundays" for promoting real skin and not overly photoshopping. :bradley:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived