Haus Labs photoshop before and after

Lifeline

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
17 minutes ago, Lifeline said:

im screaming:messga: when you have mediocre people on your team you won’t fire because they’re your friends. 

Wink Tea GIF by Dolly Parton

My Name Isnt Alice
1 minute ago, jorja said:

The way those eyes are serving toothpaste ...sorry i can't unsee it :billie:

It's unicorn :unicorn:

KillerMonster

It doesn’t look that bad. Every makeup campaign photoshops their makeup too. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, wrs said:

She looks enough stunning to me to not care about a little details.

Ee-S0-MNe-Xo-AEOj9o.jpg

We all agree that’s she looks stunning, but when you are selling make up, and you photoshop the pigment of the make up you are are trying to sell, yeah people are gonna call them out. 

We know is not Gaga’s fault. Is the “team”

JazzGa

Looks normal to me? I think you guys just have unrealistic expectations for what unretouched makeup looks like

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

55-F46-AE0-B5-D9-4148-9-EF4-5834-EE9-F8-

The first one is not even well edited can they at least put some effort into it :bradley: it's like they made a selection on photoshop and filled it with the bucket tool without even fixing the edges (it literally overlaps with her eyebrow) then added the glow :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JazzGa

Also, the way you tagged this thread as "funny" but put an unironic takedown of your "fave" in the OP is just the worst dude. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

elijahfan

It seems you're trying to make an issue out of something that isn't one... It's no secret that ads, and particularly beauty ads, are heavily photoshopped, so don't make it out to be something Gaga has any control over.

MessyTop
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

It seems you're trying to make an issue out of something that isn't one... It's no secret that ads, and particularly beauty ads, are heavily photoshopped, so don't make it out to be something Gaga has any control over.

I agree with you 100%. But when HL came out they kept saying they wouldn’t use photoshop on the ads and that they wanted real skin and real make up. 

Zander
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I agree with you 100%. But when HL came out they kept saying they wouldn’t use photoshop on the ads and that they wanted real skin and real make up. 

Every single makeup brand photoshops there photos to some extent no matter what they claim. Those initial photos are photoshopped, just not to the extreme as other brands. 

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Well looks like someone made promises they couldn't keep... Brands that make that type of statement never fully commit to it anyway. Faces aren't meant to be seen that big and up-close, so there has to be some type of image treatment to make it less jarring.

Glamourpuss

It kind of looks to me that it may have faded the longer she wore it because that green is really patchy. I can't see it being like that when it was first applied. It kind of looks like she touched it and messed it up especially when you look at the inner corner of the eye as it's kind of smudged. :shrug:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived