⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok
Sign in to follow this  
society

Thousands protest against COVID-19 restrictions in Berlin

HEARTSTOP

The stupidity spreads faster and wider than the virus.

"Human stupidity knows no bounds." - Some Old Crazy Guy, Probably
  • Like 1

KanyeWest
40 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

You got what you wanted. Thousands are dying because of people like you who put pressure on government to reopen. Congratulations. 

Now you’re defending fascists. 

Yeah it's funny. It's all about the nuance. A lot of people say "im not racist" but what they do and say on the low, is. He defends people who are anti-vaxxers and dont want to wear a mask, but he doesn't defend people protesting for the safety and equality of african americans. I just have to ask, why? @Florin

Your logic might have some truth in it, that protesting during coronavirus is not right, but you just said you understand that for BLM they had no choice to do it & risk it. Yet you criticize people who are angry about those protesting against the wearing of masks and other hygiene safety measures and say "if ur gonna criticize them then u shouldve criticized BLM protests". But you just said you understand? So that means it's false, you don't understand why BLM protested anyways but you do understand anti-vaxxers and anti wearing masks bcs corona is a "conspiracy" and everything is "exaggerated", because you urself have a history of being against it in your numerous posts. Please don't take people for dumbasses, people might joke around in this cult forum but they are not dumb

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Florin
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I agree with the reason for protesting. I not once said I agreed with people not social distancing. Nice try. 

You, who have been anti-lockdown for months are now pro-restrictions? Please. 

You got what you wanted. Thousands are dying because of people like you who put pressure on government to reopen. Congratulations. 

Now you’re defending fascists. 

Nice try. Instead of talking  about your hypocrisy, you are changing the subject and go the personal attack route with some off topics stuff that I'm not gonna even bother to respond. :applause:

You dont understand nuance in any way, that you think I am "pro-restrictions"? No, I am not. That doesnt mean I do not understand some of them. But when you have restrictions, all should respect them, not just some. Hard to understand by someone who loves double standards. :lana:

Edited by Florin

Florin
2 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Yeah it's funny. It's all about the nuance. A lot of people say "im not racist" but what they do and say on the low, is. He defends people who are anti-vaxxers and dont want to wear a mask, but he doesn't defend people protesting for the safety and equality of african americans. I just have to ask, why? @Florin

Your logic might have some truth in it, that protesting during coronavirus is not right, but you just said you understand that for BLM they had no choice to do it & risk it. Yet you criticize people who are angry about those protesting against the wearing of masks and other hygiene safety measures and say "if ur gonna criticize them then u shouldve criticized BLM protests". But you just said you understand? So that means it's false, you don't understand why BLM protested anyways but you do understand anti-vaxxers and anti wearing masks bcs corona is a "conspiracy" and everything is "exaggerated", because you urself have a history of being against it in your numerous posts. Please don't take people for dumbasses, people might joke around in this cult forum but they are not dumb

What's your point? I should defend only people with whom I agree politically? :huntyga:

That's my point. I can sympathize people or platforms, understand them, but double standard is not my path. 

Morphine Prince
2 hours ago, Florin said:

Nice try. Instead of talking  about your hypocrisy, you are changing the subject and go the personal attack route with some off topics stuff that I'm not gonna even bother to respond. :applause:

You dont understand nuance in any way, that you think I am "pro-restrictions"? No, I am not. That doesnt mean I do not understand some of them. But when you have restrictions, all should respect them, not just some. Hard to understand by someone who loves double standards. :lana:

Reading comprehension is not your strength, I see. 

Congratulations on the thousands of deaths you advocated for. 

PartySick

"the end of the pandemic has arrived"

I mean....you might have been close to it...but not anymore :laughga: I wish people would realize this thing would go away faster if they just stopped doing sh*t like this :saladga:

Shooting themselves in the foot tbh.

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤

PartySick
On 8/1/2020 at 2:40 PM, Florin said:

I cant at some members who support some protests and shame others. I dont get how that works. :huntyga: 

It's about the cause and the way it's carried out.

BLM protests were carried out for a good reason. People stood against police brutality and demanded accountability while also making sure that legislation would be passed to address the problems black people face in the US. Most protests were peaceful and people took precautions when needed (masks mainly).

Protests against Covid related restrictions are bogus. Their rights aren't being infringed upon and their lives aren't being threatened just because they're asked to limit outtings to necessary trips with fewer people and wear a mask indoors. Not to mention the protests themselves were counter intuitive because crowds of people just spread the virus and cause restrictions to last longer :rip:

Neither was a great idea honestly. But at least BLM protestors had a valid reason where as anti-restriction protestors are just anti-science morons who feel that any inconvenience to them, even for the benefit of others, is infringement on their God given constitutional right to be a bunch of c*nts.

🖤 Just sending your love has the power to heal 🖤 So let's all give 🖤
  • Thanks 1

Runway

Miss @Florin gettin owned in yet another miss Rona thread. Luvs it :bear: 

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1