Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish’s new single tops Spotify charts

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I love the song it's got that good vibe feeling, 3/3 stand alone singles that have been really good EIW, NTD and MF before her second album really impressive. :applause: 

supreme american horror story coven GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Teletubby

giphy-5.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Aussie

As long as she doesn’t sing it live. Her live performances during the COVID-19 world concert and other similar ones where horrendous.

Sherry

She's making the same mistake as Katy. Using the same formula for music. Eventually people will get bored and tired of her. Dua has shown amazing artistic growth and Billie on the other hand.... Well.... I don't have to say for you all to understand.

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Sherry1411 said:

She's making the same mistake as Katy. Using the same formula for music. Eventually people will get bored and tired of her. Dua has shown amazing artistic growth and Billie on the other hand.... Well.... I don't have to say for you all to understand.

Have you heard this one in full tho? It's not her regular style (even if the first part is) and even her singing is more nuanced and different. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Gagz4Gaga

Her future is gonna be meh if she keeps putting out music like this. :bear:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Sherry
22 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Have you heard this one in full tho? It's not her regular style (even if the first part is) and even her singing is more nuanced and different. 

I've heard it. I'm talking about the whisper style and the same haunting element. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate her. I just gave my opinion.

MonSwiftAnton
38 minutes ago, Aussie said:

As long as she doesn’t sing it live. Her live performances during the COVID-19 world concert and other similar ones where horrendous.

Check your hearing gurl

Luke78619
23 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

I've heard it. I'm talking about the whisper style and the same haunting element. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate her. I just gave my opinion.

Listen again then

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sherry
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Listen again then

I'm not gonna even argue. Tbh some of y'all don't get it. :neyde:

Archived