💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Folklore Accomplishments (CHILEEE, WE WON)

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

As y'all know Taylor Swift released Folklore was released 1 week ago, here is everything it has accomplished so far:vegas: 

Most Notable Accomplishments

-  Biggest female debut on Spotify WW with 81.9 million streams (24 hours) and second biggest overall (first being Drake's Scorpion with 132.38 million streams)

- Sold 1.3 million units WW in 24 hours 

- Moved at least 900 units per minute on its first day of release

- Predicted to debut with 844,000 units on the BB200 (600k+ are predicted to be pure), the biggest debut since Lover

- Best selling pure album of the year in the US (and only album to sell 500k+ pure along with BTS)

- Biggest 1st week streams on Spotify WW this year with 337.4 million streams (second of all time to Ariana Grande's thank u, next with 374.9 million streams)

- First female artist (and only artist along with Drake) to occupy entire top 10 on US weekly Spotify charts

- When folklore debuts she will become the first female artist to have seven albums debut with 500k+ copies and the first female artist to have 6 albums debut with 750k+ copies

- If cardigan debuts at number one on the Hot 100 and folklore debuts at number one on the BB200 (like they are predicted to) she will be the first artist to have a song and album debut at number one simultaneously

- cardigan (cabin in the candlelight version) is her 40th number one of the iTunes chart extending her record of most number ones on the chart

- cardigan had the biggest first week sales for a solo female artist this year with 1.4 million units sold 

Album - 24 Hour Records

-  Biggest female debut on Spotify WW with 81.9 million streams (24 hours) and second biggest overall (first being Drake's Scorpion with 132.38 million streams)

- Biggest US streaming debut (all platforms) in 24 hours for a female artist with 72 million streams

- Sold 1.3 million units WW in 24 hours 

- Most streamed pop album in 24 hours on Apple Music WW with 35.47 million streams

- Biggest female debut on YouTube with 44 million streams

- Moved at least 900 units per minute on its first day of release

- cardigan (cabin in the candlelight version) is her 40th number one of the iTunes chart extending her record of most number ones on the chart

Album - 1st Week Records

Sales

- Predicted to debut with 844,000 units on the BB200 (600k+ are predicted to be pure), the biggest debut since Lover

- Sold 500k units in first 3 days (400k were pure) in the USA

- Only artist to sell 500k pure this year along with BTS

- Best selling pure album of the year in the US

- 2nd most consumed female album of 2020 after Billie Eilish's WWAFA, WDWG (874,000 units)

Streams

- Biggest 1st week streams on Spotify WW this year with 337.4 million streams

- Predicted to debut with over 275 million on-demand streams USA (all platforms)

- Second biggest opening week for a female artist on Spotify WW all time with 337.4 million streams (second to Ariana Grande's thank u, next with 374.9 million streams)

- Biggest 1st week streams on Spotify USA this year with 166.2 million streams

- Second biggest opening week for a female artist on Spotify USA all time with 166.2 million streams (second to Ariana Grande's thank u, next with 166.4 million streams:selena:) 

- Biggest weekly streams on Spotify for a female artist (entire discography) with 433 million streams surpassing Ariana Grandes record of 427 million

- Fastest female album to surpass 100 million streams on Spotify and second overall

Charts

- First female artist to occupy the top 16 on the US Spotify chart 

- First female artist (and only artist along with Drake) to occupy entire top 10 on US weekly Spotify charts

- First female artist to occupy all the top 10 positions of the US Spotify Daily chart for more than two days 

- Only artist to occupy the entire top 10 on China Apple Music chart

- Only artist to occupy the entire top 10 on Philippines Apple Music chart

- Most number ones on iTunes with 86+ this year for a female artist

- Most discussed album on Metacritic of 2020 surpassing Selena Gomez's 'Rare' 

Predictions

- When folklore debuts she will become the first female artist to have seven albums debut with 500k+ copies and the first female artist to have 6 albums debut with 750k+ copies

- If cardigan debuts at number one on the Hot 100 and folklore debuts at number one on the BB200 (like they are predicted to) she will be the first artist to have a song and album debut at number one simultaneously

- She will be the first female artist to have 3 songs debut  in the top 10 of the hot 100 at once (possibly 4 depending on where TLGAD debuts)

- All 16 tracks of folklore are predicted to debut on next week's hot 100 breaking the record for most hot 100 entries by a female artist (Taylor currently has 97, Nicki has 110) and she will also have the 4th most entries surpassing Future (1st is Drake, 2nd is Glee cast and third is Lil Wayne) 

- Predicted to have sold over 2 million copies WW in it's first week

Singles - 24 Hours Records

- Biggest female debut for a album track on Spotify with 'the 1' getting 7.4 million streams (24 hours)

- cardigan mv debuted with 15.4 million views on YouTube in 24 hours making it her 7th biggest debut

- 4th, 6th and 9th biggest female debuts on Spotify in 24 hours with cardigan (7.7 million streams), the 1 (7.4 million streams) and exile (6.9 million streams).

Singles - 1st Week Records

- Became the second female artist to replace herself at number one on the global Apple Music songs chart (cardigan replaced the 1)

- cardigan is predicted to debut at number one on the hot 100 giving Taylor her sixth number one on the chart and her first number one owned by her

- cardigan had the biggest first week sales for a solo female artist this year with 1.4 million units sold 

- cardigan is best selling female song by a western artist of 2020 in China with 800k+ units (as of 27/07) surpassing Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's Rain on Me (650,000 units)

- Now ties with Ariana Grande for most number ones for a female artist on Global Spotify Charts (both with 4) 

- Now ties with Ariana Grande for most number ones for a female artist on US Spotify Charts (both with 8) 

- the 1 is the longest running female song on Global Apple Music of 2020 with 4 days (Savage was number one for one day and no other female songs have gone number one on the chart)

In conclusion

Spoiler

all of the information is from twitter, if it's wrong I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure it is all right:gaysia:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

raragaga

she's incredible :kara:

xoxo

Thomas P
33 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

2nd is Glee cast

This still makes me laugh :bear:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

QueenOfSaigon
37 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Album - 1st Week Records

Sales

- 2nd most consumed female album of 2020 after Billie Eilish's WWAFA, WDWG (874,000 units)

Is this true? Did Billie sell that many units this year, despite her album coming out more than a year ago?

Those records are truly amazing and I am shocked in positive way, that this kind of music can be so sucessful. Love it!

Taylucifer
6 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

This still makes me laugh :bear:

it is a good thing we have progressed as a society so that songs like 'Yummy' are getting on the charts:poot:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
Just now, QueenOfSaigon said:

Is this true? Did Billie sell that many units this year, despite her album coming out more than a year ago?

Those records are truly amazing and I am shocked in positive way, that this kind of music can be so sucessful. Love it!

I mean I think it is, if I've been lied to blame Twitter:bon:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Galagala

Surprise album always comes with surprisingly good results. 

Teletubby

you lost we have better videos :trollga:
200.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕀ. ☁eternal enemyđŸŒ©ïžïœĄËšâ€

Taylucifer
32 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

you lost we have better videos :trollga:
200.gif

:triggered:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

Surprise album always comes with surprisingly good results. 

I still remember when Gaga said she wanted everything about Chromatica to be a surprise and I thought she would randomly drop an album out of nowhere one day. :selena:

Gaga should film a visual album after this whole mess and drop it out of nowhere. I'm sure it would do. numbers, not the same level of Taylor, Adele or Bey but still. 

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

I still remember when Gaga said she wanted everything about Chromatica to be a surprise and I thought she would randomly drop an album out of nowhere one day. :selena:

Gaga should film a visual album after this whole mess and drop it out of nowhere. I'm sure it would do. numbers, not the same level of Taylor, Adele or Bey but still. 

yep yep yep a visual album would be a serve and would probably push her numbers up:sis:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

MessyTop

Yaaaaaaas. Talent always win. So happy for Taylor. Is truly a magical album!!!! See you at the Grammys ladies. 

Archived