💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LotR movies aged like milk

River

Featured Posts

Killa

Hummm chle, let me go to the corner and pretend im not laughing at you. 

Anyways, its kinda tea. Theres some chuncky moments. Theres some 30 min in all that could be cut. 

But its still enjoyable to me. almost the same. I watch it every to years or every year. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Hummm chle, let me go to the corner and pretend im not laughing at you. 

Anyways, its kinda tea. Theres some chuncky moments. Theres some 30 min in all that could be cut. 

But its still enjoyable to me. almost the same. I watch it every to years or every year. 

U understand me omg love u

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Prostitute Barbie

Game of Thrones will age badly not because of the CGI which is incredible but because of the direction they went with the story. And that’s coming from someone who doesn’t even mind how it ended :reductive: LOTR will always be timeless because it was almost flawless from beginning to end 

JustHMLover2
3 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

You’re not wrong but LOTR is an exception to that rule 

3 minutes ago, Varys said:

Lotr is anything but basic and bland.

like the dept that that world has the characters the dialogues the back stories the lore the universe ugh.:tony::giveup:

Yes, the world of it is extremely beautiful, but I didn't really found likeable / cool characters enough to bond with it.

For example Harry Potter's universe had overall more enjoyable characters + as well beautiful magical world and fun stories

Prostitute Barbie
Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

Yes, the world of it is extremely beautiful, but I didn't really found likeable / cool characters enough to bond with it.

For example Harry Potter's universe had overall more enjoyable characters + as well beautiful magical world and fun stories

I love Harry Potter but it would never have existed without LOTR. The inspiration she took from it when writing HP is essential to the story 

JustHMLover2
Just now, BrownEyess said:

I love Harry Potter but it would never have existed without LOTR. The inspiration she took from it when writing HP is essential to the story 

Wait LOTR books came out before HP ones?

Episode 4 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Varys
4 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Yes, the world of it is extremely beautiful, but I didn't really found likeable / cool characters enough to bond with it.

No shade I love Harry Potter but that universe is way more simplistic and child like then the Well thought out detail oriented world Tolkien created

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Killa
3 minutes ago, River said:

U understand me omg love u

Yes love but im a lotr stan. In real live id eat ur peach. And humiliate u:bear:

Varys

They came out during ww2 I think or before

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Prostitute Barbie

Yes, about 40 years earlier 

Sanju

I feel the COMPLETE opposite. I think for the time they were made it looks FANTASTIC today. 

Jose P

I want what you’re on gurl, gimme some of that. I think the movies still look incredible. And it’s not the nostalgia talking, I was like 3 when the last movie came out. I didn’t watch them when they came out, and I think they still look amazing :vegas:

Archived