Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen wants to end show

Spock

Featured Posts

dynamite
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Yeah and as far as talk shows go, she's not that bad :lolly:

I love Kelly I just can't stand the end of all her YouTube videos which have the "I won't stop talking til you subscribe to my channel" speech :bear:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jimmytimestep

I've never seen the Mariah/Ellen clip before today and I must say I am absolutely shook at the intensity of her bullying. 

Good for Dakota having the strength to be able to stand up for herself.

I don't hate Ellen, I've heard far worse firsthand accounts of other "nice guy/girl" celebs...and the industry is often hard and exhausting and mean and not everyone has the stomach...but if Ellen is as mean to her staff as she was to Mariah in that single clip, it truly is the *definition* of a toxic environment.

GagaEnigma

Gosh how many more people are going to be "cancelled" or "over" this year, I literally can't keep track :bear:

season 2 counting GIF by Portlandia

37 minutes ago, King J said:

Wait is this a thing? Am I... late :bear:

This is a thing, and not trying to shade Kelly because I really like her, but does anyone actually watch this show?

Has it come remotely close to being relevant? Curious as to where it presently stands. 

4 minutes ago, monster said:

good give me the show :laughga:

we'll be serving white arsenio hall / oprah / literally any other 90's talkshow vibes

Ain't nobody trying to give you a damn show so you could sit up there showing Madonna memes all day :ladyhaha:

Just now, Doot said:

Ain't nobody trying to give you a damn show so you could sit up there showing Madonna memes all day :ladyhaha:

..madonna will be my co host

:triggered:

and we'll shade ur "husband" if you keep shading me 

tenor.gif?itemid=14059767

Madame Goo Goo

Cancelling the show isn't enough, Ellen should go to prison for what she's done.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Just now, Madame Goo Goo said:

Cancelling the show isn't enough, Ellen should go to prison for what she's done.

LOL OK SHE DIDNT KILL SOMEONE FFS :laughga: 

calmar
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

i still dont understand what happened

She's made working on the show hell for her employees, which of course goes against her happy peppy public image. Now her show is getting investigated due to the accusations, and her 'apology' she posted consisted of 'sorry you feel that way, I'll remove some of you and move on',  which....the problem is her :bear: and considering she's been wanting to end the show for a while since she doesn't like pretending to be nice, I'm not surprised.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

GagaSine

I was never able to enjoy her show, even when I was a young kid. It was just boring and phoney to me.

littlepotter
8 minutes ago, calmar said:

She's made working on the show hell for her employees, which of course goes against her happy peppy public image. Now her show is getting investigated due to the accusations, and her 'apology' she posted consisted of 'sorry you feel that way, I'll remove some of you and move on',  which....the problem is her :bear: and considering she's been wanting to end the show for a while since she doesn't like pretending to be nice, I'm not surprised.

She never struck me as nice, I always felt she was quite mean spirited. Well I hope the employees get their rights

chaeri pls

calmar
Just now, littlepotter said:

She never struck me as nice, I always felt she was quite mean spirited. Well I hope the employees get their rights

I mean, I can see that, considering the pranks and bullying that go on at her show, as well as the reports of her behavior irl. But millions do see her as full of love, compassion, and generosity because of the show and what it's done for some people.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived