💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbie: I feel angry - thoughts as she reflects world issues

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

And you can find your very own Barbie Therapist set right at your own Walmart! Be careful! And feel comforted :vegas:

are you talking about the Breathe With Me Meditation Barbie dolls?

6a7fdd21-9a1d-457f-a1d2-d03b73da124b_1.d

81PX1-k3fML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

And you can find your very own Barbie Therapist set right at your own Walmart! Be careful! And feel comforted :vegas:

I’m still waiting for my Barbie Karen though...

stop motion barbie GIF

15 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

you are missing ouT

Barbie! Don’t worry! I can help you out!

Bonkers

@SissyFromSpace  If you really love Barbie, you must come to the Barbie Expo in Montreal some day!  It's free, and I used to stop in quite often because it's always weird

barbie-expo.jpg

DSCN0034.png

I don't know who this is, but anybody can get in that box
expo-barbie-montreal-5.jpg

Family-Travel-Montreal-Barbie-Expo-Water

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SissyFromSpace
4 minutes ago, SOON said:

to be honest, I really like these videos :bon:

this is the tea

ezgif-5-29fe43940b8a.thumb.gif.b0473531b

Wolf Boy
15 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I personally believe 9 year olds shouldn't get in touch with the darkness of this world yet with Barbie telling them how awful it is out there or how she's struggling with being happy etc. As a kid you gotta keep things joyful and fun 

It’s not that deep

SissyFromSpace
On 8/1/2020 at 10:27 AM, Wolf Boy said:

It’s not that deep

:rip:

Aphrodizy26
On 7/31/2020 at 5:29 PM, KanyeWest said:

I personally believe 9 year olds shouldn't get in touch with the darkness of this world yet with Barbie telling them how awful it is out there or how she's struggling with being happy etc. As a kid you gotta keep things joyful and fun 

For other kids though, the darkness of the world has to be thrust onto them. Especially young black males.

littlepotter
On 8/1/2020 at 1:29 AM, KanyeWest said:

That is very wrong, kids are not stupid and they KNOW what is going on, they see and hear, and they need to express these emotions, talk about them and let them out. Lying to them only makes them feel disjointed from the world and not able to comprehend what is real and what isn't.

chaeri pls

beaublue
On 7/31/2020 at 5:29 PM, KanyeWest said:

Yes because the numerous studies showing how harmful helicopter parenting/sheltering children from the truth is don’t exist, right?

FentyGa
On 7/31/2020 at 11:29 PM, KanyeWest said:

it’s a really positive and important message

if more kids were taught the things barbie’s saying in this video, mental health would be so much better, and many would be more emotionally mature

believe it or not, little kids have feelings too. and usually, they end up taking it out on someone/something, and being punished by their parents, rather than being taught to deal with those feelings in a good way

GregJA
On 7/31/2020 at 4:40 PM, COOOK said:

I’m still waiting for my Barbie Karen though...

stop motion barbie GIF

79-D7-D0-A8-1-C68-465-A-8176-F4950-AB2-B

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Killa
On 8/1/2020 at 12:23 AM, monster said:

I prefer this barbie instead imo

Wait is barbie a karen???? 

Archived