life

New Gaga insta post (Haus Labs related)

Andreu

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Who even said that? The last time she said that was when she delayed the album release.

That's what people have been saying is the reason she's not promoting Chromatica :yennefer:

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Steven said:

Would you say that these shots from HL are overly edited or not? 

Compared to the video ad they look waaaay too perfect and polished 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Reginald
15 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

I sincerely don't know what's "funny" or "sad" about this picture! 

It's not the image that's being reacted to with LMAO and Sad, rather it's Gaga posting about HL instead of Chromatica.

I think some of us are kind of disappointed, understandably.

She looks great in this image, though. 

MonsterPawPR

to the people that are disappointed: maybe this is another 'Haus Labs product post before the Stupid Love announcement' situation. Maybe we get something Chromatica related next week? Who knows :yennefer:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Suuus
10 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It's not the image that's being reacted to with LMAO and Sad, rather it's Gaga posting about HL instead of Chromatica.

I think some of us are kind of disappointed, understandably.

She looks great in this image, though. 

This happens on every hauslabs thread not just on the ones made after chromatica's release 

Agunimon

she really went the Rihanna route. lmao

"music is still my main focus" 

*only promotes beauty brand*

200.gif

Reginald
14 minutes ago, Suuus said:

This happens on every hauslabs thread not just on the ones made after chromatica's release 

That is true, I agree 

G U C C I

Gaga is so naturally stunning to me. A very unique beautiful woman. I don’t understand how these pictures are literally the best images she’s released IN A WHILE only to be followed up by a video that clearly shows how horrible makeup application actually is. 

Please don’t think I’m being negative for the sake of dragging anyone or the company but I honestly don’t understand how you release these stunning photographs where the eye makeup has been smoothed out and the lace front blended with photoshop only to then release an unedited video?? It just doesn’t make sense to me. She’s stunning. Edit both or don’t do it at all because now it just looks like sloppy pr to me. 

1 hour ago, Louie said:

IMG-20200502-224923-598.jpg

Why is it an hour later and this is still cracking me up? That's my exact reflection in this effing black mirror -- thirsty and lurkin :lmao:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived