11 hours ago, Agunimon said:

"I'm sorry I called your song reductive."

“i’m sorry i called you talentless”

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
20 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

When I was around 8, I always get confused with who's who (including Gwen) cuz they're both blonde white women with high-pitched/thin voices who make dance pop music. I remember thinking CGYOOMH was a Madonna song.

well :trollga:

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

well :trollga:

This was when she came to Australia, right? I remember, people were saying Kylie Minogue will be the Unapologetic B**** but she didn't visit Madonna's show. 

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

This was when she came to Australia, right? I remember, people were saying Kylie Minogue will be the Unapologetic B**** but she didn't visit Madonna's show. 

yep, i think maybe madonna invited her, but she probably didnt wanna come lol

high heeled fem
On 7/31/2020 at 12:29 PM, shoful said:

Lmao she is not jealous of Gaga at all. Her voice sounds good in this performance... I’m sure gaga would struggle to sing it the same way. At least Madonna still does high intensity performances in her 60s. Whens the last time we got a televised award show performance from Gaga that wasn’t just her at a piano or doing a low energy unscripted dance :billie:

Ok so I love Madonna, And have since I was 10! I brought my first Madonna tape in like 94 - so don’t come at me :triggered:

She’s a amazing AMAZING High energy performer - I was just watching her live Aid performance from the 80s last night, why? Because I love Madonna :triggered:

Im just saying in this particular performance The first few words she sounded off key as **** and shocked me. That’s all, for the whole performance. Madonna was first we know that, did she feel threatened by Gaga in her bad romance height - yes, did she resent her yes. Is she over it now - yes - who cares. 

bluemonkey
On 7/31/2020 at 9:21 AM, Aarghya said:

78fb9da5812cbb44d2d9f909ed99791f.gif

Are they gonna make out or what?Its kinda a thing of Madonna :ohwell:

Aussie

Yep that’s when she was trying to collaborate with both Britney and Kylie but only Britney seemed keen if I remember correctly. That’s was Madonna’s way of saying “these b***s where inspired by me” 

high heeled fem
12 hours ago, bluemonkey said:

Are they gonna make out or what?Its kinda a thing of Madonna :ohwell:

I was thinking this myself.

Holy **** I just WOKE UP from a dream with Gaga :udidnt:

Archived