New Haus Labs products announced + new Gaga look

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
13 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

More Haus labs........ I mean. Get that promo. 
RIP Chromatica 

She was supposed to perform today, and this pretty much confirms it. 

Cello

Gaga girl, why release these when I just bought a load of similar Glossier Play pencil eyeliners :cryga: Now I need these too! 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Brecht said:

At least she looks gorgeous. I will say tho, that you can clearly see that the photos are photoshopped and when you watch the video the liners look way more patchy and not as pigmented. Even though she said HL wasn't gonna photoshop pics.

I was just pointing that out to someone. Especially the photo with the green eyeshadow that reaches her eyebrows. It looks very clearly photoshopped, espcially the way it cuts off at the top.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Glamourpuss

That bright blue is almost exactly what I wanted. I wanted a more electric blue but it's still a gorgeous colour... and the navy one too. I have to be good though because I already made a purchase recently. 

I love her hair in these photos. That purple is a gorgeous colour and I love the contrast with her dark roots. :flutter:

Roboboy

nice and she looks great but kinda sad that she cares more for her makeup than her album

Stef

The way all the Haus Labs intended plans seems to be going off without a hitch but she can’t seem to rustle up some album content and the few things she actually planned have been binned. This is a conspiracy theory I’m interested in 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Brecht said:

At least she looks gorgeous. I will say tho, that you can clearly see that the photos are photoshopped and when you watch the video the liners look way more patchy and not as pigmented. Even though she said HL wasn't gonna photoshop pics.

I was just thinking the same thing. In the video the texture looks a bit chalky and not as vibrant and smooth as the photos. It's a bit off putting. 

MiQuenDroid
29 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

so what is it? white eyeliner?

she looks great!

She done it in the Rain on Me MV with the Stupid Love palette.

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived