news

New Haus Labs products announced + new Gaga look

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

This is a product I need :giveup: I didn't buy any of the lip stuff but I've been dying for high quality colored eyeliners for years. I'll be taking Aura, Royale, and Priscilla, thanks :saira:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

gagasicebath

I feel like every time there are new photos I just screech OMG HER EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. But, you know...HER EYES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL :oops:

I love this look on her, the liner, the purple hair, the little hint of whatever that black net outfit is...give us the full look, Ms G, we're starving here.

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I believe this is some unreleased ROM performance look :queenga:

DOn't over-hype yourself, you know we'll only get new products of HL and no Chromatica related things

Lumiere

They should've named the white shade "Cloud" or "Precipitation" to tie it with Rain On Me tho

Chic

YAS I’ve been waiting for her to put out the white liner ever since the ROM video! SICK E NING

At least she looks gorgeous. I will say tho, that you can clearly see that the photos are photoshopped and when you watch the video the liners look way more patchy and not as pigmented. Even though she said HL wasn't gonna photoshop pics.

Archived