Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyonce - The Lion King: The Gift [Deluxe Edition]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Beyonce released deluxe edition of The Lion King: The Gift. This edition of the album eliminates the interludes and added three additional tracks, "Black Parade (Extended Version)", "Find Your Way Back (Melo-X Remix)" and "Black Parade".

https://open.spotify.com/album/7kUuNU2LRmr9XbwLHXU9UZ
https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-lion-king-the-gift-deluxe-edition/1525559064
https://tidal.com/browse/album/150379405
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mjlktYsXPOdjvsZBlkV9oFus2kbA3zyzE

1280x1280.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Aussie

So the new “visual album” is in fact the same 1 year old album with new visuals and 1 new song which no one remembers. Mmmk. 

TimisaMonster

Did she provide the return receipt? :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, Aussie said:

So the new “visual album” is in fact the same 1 year old album with new visuals and 1 new song which no one remembers. Mmmk. 

Poeple don't remember this album and think it is new :billie:

L E O

Great, I was manually removing the interludes everytime I listened to it, I'm glad I don't have to do it anymore :party:

But now we want physical formats 💀

1ooo d0veZ
12 minutes ago, Aussie said:

And yet the new "Black is King"  film is better than anything released during the last 3 Gaga eras. If you would've told me in July of 2013 that Beyonce would go on to continuously trump Gaga in the visuals and live performance departments from then on, I would've probably coughed up blood from laughing. I guess that's the price you pay hiring your friends to basically run your pop career for you. 

A low down pitiful shame. 

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

And yet the new "Black is King"  film is better than anything released during the last 3 Gaga eras. If you would've told me in July of 2013 that Beyonce would go on to continuously trump Gaga in the visuals and live performance departments from then on, I would've probably coughed up blood from laughing. I guess that's the price you pay hiring your friends to basically run your pop career for you. 

Gaga can't use African cultures elements  :lolly:

5 minutes ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

visually - yes, I agree, Beyonce is the queen of the visuals right now, and we can dream that gaga will be on this level someday :pray:

but musically? - chromatica wins by knockout with the lion king :bye:

RenegAde
17 minutes ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

Gagas is the one with the box office hit movie and bey is the one milking Disney for  more than a year now.  

Aussie
17 hours ago, 1ooo d0veZ said:

In terms of visuals I agree that Beyoncé is untouchable and I also see what you are saying about Gaga being more about working with the “HAUS” and her being the Mother (so very POSE) instead of going for the big guns and blockbuster level producers. Yet that’s also her choice and she gets love out of it which is what she needs. Most of us could never even dream of keeping up at Gaga’s pace. She was a meteorite that shot too fast and crashed. Yet she rose like a Phoenix and re established herself with ASIB and now Chromatica. She crashed due to people taking advantage of her and trying to milk her for each lust drop until she nearly killed herself from pushing too hard, too fast. And yet she survived that and went on to becoming a 1# GLOBAL artist again. She suffers from fibromyalgia and post traumatic stress. Yet she released a MASSIVE dance album which is completely out of what is considered hot right now - dance pop which is not as mainstream as Dua Lipa or The Weekend in terms of radio friendliness - and still managed a moderate yet steady hit with SL and followed with a massive second single and music video with ROM which went #1 across the world and even pushed her to #1 streaming artist. With ALL songs from the album hitting the top 20-40 dance charts all at once. I mean come on...Let the woman n live happy, working at the best pace for her, a pace which may allow her to manage her chronic pain and stress and enjoy love and life alongside work success and financial stability 

Archived