Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Acknowledges VMA Nominations

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

flyaway
8 hours ago, michaelbaumgardner said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

This type of disrespectful posts proves exactly why we don't deserve any promo or to be acknowledged by her:

1. A complete disregard of the situation

2. Unnecessary rudeness just because it's "edgy" and "funny" to shade her

You can understand why she doesn't interact with her fans anymore. It's been like this for a while, and she got tired of that bs. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey

The things we celebrate on site by now .. „acknowledges vma nominations“ :interestinga:

Guest Messy vers
7 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

This type of disrespectful posts proves exactly why we don't deserve any promo or to be acknowledged by her:

You can understand why she doesn't interact with her fans anymore. It's been like this for a while, and she got tired of that bs. 

I hope he will got warming pancakes asap:billie:

Guest Messy vers
4 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

The things we celebrate on site by now .. „acknowledges vma nominations“ :interestinga:

Sis it's the celebration the fact that she's alive:ally:

Schwerk
32 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

These types of posts are also in the minority, yet they get a lot of attention. 

I feel I see more people talking about people being negative than people actually being that negative. The post you replied to was an example of an actual negative unnecessary post, but I notice quite often well worded criticism or observations get labeled as negative, "leave this site", "you are a flop fan etc." 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Skabi
9 hours ago, michaelbaumgardner said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

if a thread about gaga on site about gaga bored you there's some easy steps you can follow.

ok so: on the top right you will see your profile name with an arrow next to it, click that, click sign out

Kapi09

I wanna see her belly :selena: wondering if she is pregnant so we can forget about ROM performance for another 2-3 years

My name isn't Alice

flyaway
1 hour ago, Marjol said:

These types of posts are also in the minority, yet they get a lot of attention. 

I feel I see more people talking about people being negative than people actually being that negative. 

This is just one example out of the many comments I've seen lately about it. It's always the comparisons, the lack of promo and everything you see on every thread. Even before the era started, there were already comments of the type. 

ThisBitch
1 hour ago, Kapi09 said:

I wanna see her belly :selena: wondering if she is pregnant so we can forget about ROM performance for another 2-3 years

If she's pregnant now she will still be able to do the Chromatica Ball in July :ohwell:

Doesn’t sound like she will show up nor perform,  sadly :oprah:

I hope I’m wrong .. gaga you said you have many plans before you release this album we just need ONE of them. :messga:

Regina George

The dramatics in this thread :awkney:

Anyways she looks good

lifeasgeorge
17 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

She finally acknowledged the album! Can’t wait for her to acknowledge it again in November :bear:

I’m relieved to know that she’s feeling well though. I missed her. :sara:

Off topic but I love your avi :nick:

live and let live

Killa
On 7/31/2020 at 8:37 AM, Doot said:

Are we sure it isn't extensions?

Oh.. 

Shes been avoiding using them.. Honestly from this photo cant really get an idea. 

Also she confuses us with new photos that are from ages ago:zilla:. We see you gagz

Archived