💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Acknowledges VMA Nominations

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Enzo

Was expecting "don't miss my performance with Ari ⚔️♥️⚔️" or something tbh :neyde:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

What « performances » is she talking about? There have been no performances. I also hope this doesn’t mean that she thinks her doing no promo fine since she got some noms. Please promote gaga. 

Anyways, she looks great and glad to know she’s feeling well. Hopefully this cancels the « gaga is struggling » notion

Also, her pink hair has been gone for weeks now. Chromatica era might really be over 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What « performances » is she talking about?

The Smile performance

Jose P
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

What « performances » is she talking about? There have been no performances. I also hope this doesn’t mean that she thinks her doing no promo fine since she got some noms. Please promote gaga. 

Anyways, she looks great and glad to know she’s feeling well. Hopefully this cancels the « gaga is struggling » notion

Also, her pink hair has been gone for weeks now. Chromatica era might really be over 

Her pink hair has been gone since before ROM was released, she’s been wearing pink wigs.

steven

Mama looking good, I think she's resting and taking care of herself at home, which is well deserved after all those years of working. Even if there hasn't been much promo, I'm happy that Chromatica is getting the treatment it deserves with these nominations. 

Agunimon

screaming that this is news

is this hair for her new wood nymph era?? here. for. it.

papergangster
11 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Was expecting "don't miss my performance with Ari ⚔️♥️⚔️" or something tbh :neyde:

Lol why were you expecting that? 

zakariah

omg her first acknowledgement since idek when, I think she's actually gonna attend/perform this time :excited2:

Justin Drew Bieber

Hopefully she attends and performs. I’m soaking in all the tears from the angry ogh’s on ATRL :tea:

Archived