RAMROD

It is a nice song

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529e93ee6d2466ea0e10

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

What a beautiful song :flutter: . Idc what any haters say, she has talent others pretend to have :giveup:

Ew, David!

Franch Toast

Love the song, and that animation is excellent! :heart:

She/Her/Hers

Wet Fire
3 hours ago, WholesomeOOf said:

The beat change in the middle of the song caught me off guard lol. I really, REALLY love the production on this. Billie's/Phineas's style and sonic fingerprints (which I love) are obviously still present throughout, but this is definitely a departure from their previous work. It felt a tad jazzy, or bluesy rather with that funky guitar/beat.

Also, the concept of "loving" one's future is very interesting to me and gives off a ton of positive vibes which is something I think people may need right now. The video was beautifully animated as well.

I love that you used the phrase 'sonic fingerprints' :saira:

Daylight Jokers

I love it. The MV's one of the better animated music videos this year as well.

alsemanche
4 hours ago, Zak said:

i feel like this isn't going to do well. This reminds me of NTTD. 

Nttd? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luke78619
27 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Nttd? 

No Time To Die

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

youandi

Wow it's gorgeous! Gives me Jorja Smith vibes and little bit of Arlo Parks. The video is stunning and the song is just all kinds of lovely. I know the video has tricked me into feeling like this but it it REALLY feels like it begins as a very nighttime sounding song before moving into something much brighter. I hope its a transitionary kind of track, giving a little hint at what's coming next. 

To move away from what she's done with her latest album, whilst maintaining some of the things people like about her, I could really see her going into a more 'beachy' sound and bringing out an album around May or something. Like kinda jazzy, kinda guitary but super warm and light with a couple of slightly more upbeat songs for tha geepee

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

No Time To Die

Oh I'm an idiot :toofunny:

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, youandi said:

Wow it's gorgeous! Gives me Jorja Smith vibes and little bit of Arlo Parks. The video is stunning and the song is just all kinds of lovely. I know the video has tricked me into feeling like this but it it REALLY feels like it begins as a very nighttime sounding song before moving into something much brighter. I hope its a transitionary kind of track, giving a little hint at what's coming next. 

To move away from what she's done with her latest album, whilst maintaining some of the things people like about her, I could really see her going into a more 'beachy' sound and bringing out an album around May or something. Like kinda jazzy, kinda guitary but super warm and light with a couple of slightly more upbeat songs for tha geepee

This actually sounds great. I hope she does it. I love her dark sound but this song really showed that she's also great with a brighter one as well. Can't wait to see what she does with it. 

Cello

Oh gosh I love this, it's so cute!! :excited2:

The uptempo mid section is everything, and the video is bright and gorgeous! :saira:

Also the lyrics. "I'm in love with my future, can't wait to meet her." Beautiful, especially coming after the darkness of Everything I Wanted. :fatcat:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Luke78619
43 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh I'm an idiot :toofunny:

It took me longer than I’d like to admit to figure it out as well :fatcat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived