new music

Billie Eilish - my future

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

This is completely not what I expected from her... Yes Billie :giveup: she got all the sad girls hooked and now she's gonna teach them to love themselves, the role model of this generation :giveup:

It sounds at the same time like her signature sound but with a new, elevated twist. I'm so proud of her.

chaeri pls

PartySick

Sounds a little jazzy from the little bit I heard (the vocals just before the beat comes in are really reminiscent of my favorite jazz tracks).

Come thru :bradley:

🖤

Luke78619

Cute little song, the switch up was necessary I’d say, added a lot more to it :heart: 

Surprised this thread hasn’t been flooded with unnecessary hate comments about “boring” or “can’t sing”, or gifs used in every other billie thread yet 

EDIT: nevermind :billie:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Boring af

Very original and creative contribution that has never been seen before on any billie thread :yennefer:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Anderson123

Damn I really liked it. A lot of songs that are coming out right now are this type of nostalgic optimistic kind of feel good type of songs and I enjoy it.

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Cute little song, the switch up was necessary I’d say, added a lot more to it :heart: 

Surprised this thread hasn’t been flooded with unnecessary hate comments about “boring” or “can’t sing”, or gifs used in every other billie thread yet 

EDIT: nevermind :billie:

You jinxed it :billie: i wonder if they even heard the song before saying it's boring :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Jill

wannabe music connoisseurs listening to modern pop: tHE lyRICS ARE All THE sAMe oVer AnD oVER!! UGH I miss the DAys WhEre sInGERs aCtuAlLy CAREd

wannabe music connoisseurs listening to this kind of modern pop: OMg it'S SO boRiNG!!!

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

wannabe music connoisseurs listening to modern pop: tHE lyRICS ARE All THE sAMe oVer AnD oVER!! UGH I miss the DAys WhEre sInGERs aCtuAlLy CAREd

wannabe music connoisseurs listening to this kind of modern pop: OMg it'S SO boRiNG!!!

Fr. Music is music, people are allowed to like it and people are allowed to dislike it. But don't sh*t in someone else's cereal just because they like something you don't

Sunglasses Vibing GIF by #sazanimation

🖤

FlopSlurper

I really like the video, getting some studio ghibli vibes from it but she's a stan so wbk

Archived