đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did you ever wait to meet or see Gaga?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Like outside for a long period of time to see gaga come out of a hotel or a talk show or wait a long time to get close to her in GA for a concert? 

Spoiler

this isn't meant to promote extreme types of stalking or anything that caused any harm to gaga 

this is supposed to be a general types of stan activities to do 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Born in Chromatica

To be honest, not really, because I would probably faint.....

Down With Love Omg GIF

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Jenina

I quickly ran over to a certain area of Park MGM on New Year's because she was leaving with Michael and it was after I had seen her at Jazz and Piano. I missed her by like actually 10 seconds but that's the only time I'd think counts lmao. There's a video fo her leaving with Michael in a gold dress and I was standing in that spot like 10 seconds after she left :cryga: 

Edit: lol found it 

cool

Head Empty

No, but my non-stanning sister randomly ran into her while on vacation in Italy :neyde:

It's half a decade ago and I'm still mad :neyde:

pynkeyes

Yes, I waited twice for about 14 hours, once for the ArtRave: The ARTPOP Ball tour and once for The Joanne World Tour. I wanted to be front row so I could potentially meet or see her or touch her hand.

I did get to meet her one of the two times at the ArtRave. I threw a jacket I painted on stage and she caught it asked me if I'd like to come backstage. 

youtube.com/watch?v=6HeYqs493R0

Spock

A bunch of times! Ironically the only time I got a pic with her was when I accidentally caught her leaving her hotel to go to the BBC. I only had to wait like three minutes :giveup:

the last time was in Vegas, she left Brian’s shoe super drunk and her bodyguards threw her in a black SUV lmao

who will love me when the night is over

Pop Music
17 minutes ago, Spock said:

the last time was in Vegas, she left Brian’s shoe super drunk and her bodyguards threw her in a black SUV lmao

omg DrunkyGaga i'm cackling :ladyhaha:

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

GagaEnigma

No because I wasn't really a stan back then when she was visiting my country :bradley:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

No, but my non-stanning sister randomly ran into her while on vacation in Italy :neyde:

It's half a decade ago and I'm still mad :neyde:

Like can u imagine :air:

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Like can u imagine :air:

They don’t have to imagine when it actually happened to them 

:neyde:

please enlighten me to death

Sepsami
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

They don’t have to imagine when it actually happened to them 

:neyde:

lmao yeah I realised :flop: Stream Smile by Kety!!!

Archived