Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post a picture of your type of man

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga
29 minutes ago, Doot said:

That it was unnecessary. 

It wasn't just an observation, you even included a shady emoji. 

Who cares what people like? It's not like there is some quota as to how many white versus POC need to be on a single page. 

And if you saw the title and "knew exactly what to expect", then why enter the thread and make a shady comments towards a specific race?

I tend to call out inequality anywhere I see it

i think calling out inequality is the opposite of unnecessary, but very important! 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I tend to call out inequality anywhere I see it

i think calling out inequality is the opposite of unnecessary, but very important! 

There isn't inequality in this thread. 

Stop trying to justify shitty behavior by using a serious and sensitive topic. 

Stop policing what people are sexually attracted to. 

Gracious Gaga
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

There isn't inequality in this thread. 

Stop trying to justify shitty behavior by using a serious and sensitive topic. 

Stop policing what people are sexually attracted to. 

But you do understand there is a great deal of unintentional internalized racism when people are only attracted to one specific race?  Imagine somebody swiping through tinder and a POC appears on their screen and they reject that person immediately, based solely on the color of their skin.  You can’t justify that something other than racism.

i don’t want to derail this into a different topic.  But having a “type/preference” can get a little discriminative and close minded.  That’s why I came in here and said what I said 

♥ Kindness Police.

Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

But you do understand there is a great deal of unintentional internalized racism when people are only attracted to one specific race?  Imagine somebody swiping through tinder and a POC appears on their screen and they reject that person immediately, based solely on the color of their skin.  You can’t justify that something other than racism.

i don’t want to derail this into a different topic.  But having a “type/preference” is actually a little discriminative and close minded.  That’s why I came in here and said what I said 

Having a type does not = racism :smh:

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Doot said:

Having a type does not = racism :smh:

If your “type” = specific race, yes it absolutely is racist 

my thread talking about staying informed goes into detail as to why you should educate yourself on topics like that 

♥ Kindness Police.

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

i don’t want to derail this into a different topic

Then don’t. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP

1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

If your “type” = specific race, yes it absolutely is racist 

my thread talking about staying informed goes into detail as to why you should educate yourself on topics like that 

There's nothing I need to educate myself on. 

And referencing your own thread as something people need to utilize to educate themselves using is not only super self involved, but meaningless considering you've been called out multiple times in this thread by multiple people. 

No one in this thread I'm only attracted to "white people". 

If a gay man is only attached to males, does that mean he is prejudice against females? No. 

If a person prefers tall people, does that mean he hates short people? No. 

What about facial hair?

Should we be policing people's financials too?

What about weight?

I hope Gaga releases a public apology in your honor for her lyrics in Plastic Doll "am I your type?"

Born in Chromatica
15 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

i don’t want to derail this into a different topic.  But having a “type/preference” can get a little discriminative and close minded.  That’s why I came in here and said what I said 

Sorry, but I'm a little unsure about what this means. So if having a preference to white men is racist, than if someone has a preference to black men, are they racist because they aren't giving Asian or White men a go.

That is like saying gay men are sexist because they won't date women or straight men are homophobic because they won't date gay men. It doesn't add up :saladga:

(Sorry for derailing thread, here is Zac Efron)

images-jpeg-15.jpg

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Doot said:

Lemme just post another snack:

ryan-gosling-the-place-beyond-the-pines-

His best look. :mark:

i don't remember ARTPOP

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

His best look. :mark:

Oh gosh when I saw him with that torn heavy metal shirt, the platinum blonde hair and the tattoos...:mark:

1 minute ago, Eduardos said:

This is my type of men, and he’s monster :9

I absolutely love Sam Cushing. He's such a sweetie. 

1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

Just block the clown.

They only have the ignore feature :fatcat:

But yes, they've been placed on that. :flower:

Agunimon
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Oh gosh when I saw him with that torn heavy metal shirt, the platinum blonde hair and the tattoos...:mark:

I absolutely love Sam Cushing. He's such a sweetie. 

Screen-Shot-2020-07-31-at-1-41-06-PM.png

I ship it. Go say hi.

Archived