Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VMAs: Rain on Me VOTY, Gaga has 9 noms

Levitating

Featured Posts

Inferno

The people getting upset about Dua, Normani, or Harry not getting noms and taking it out on Gaga are dumb af. I think its odd that Dua or Harry didnt get noms surely, but honestly whatever? And why would Normani get a nom? Im sorry but shes basically irrelevant and im not saying her irrelevance is fair or justified but it is what it is. Motivation was cute and catchy and couldve been or shouldve been a hit, fine, but its not like it was THAT great. And it being nominated wouldnt have made it better or helped her career that much anyway. Like, all these kids need to stop thinking in stan cult brain mode and actually analyze and think about sh*t logically.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
On 8/3/2020 at 11:47 PM, Inferno said:

The people getting upset about Dua, Normani, or Harry not getting noms and taking it out on Gaga are dumb af. I think its odd that Dua or Harry didnt get noms surely, but honestly whatever? And why would Normani get a nom? Im sorry but shes basically irrelevant and im not saying her irrelevance is fair or justified but it is what it is. Motivation was cute and catchy and couldve been or shouldve been a hit, fine, but its not like it was THAT great. And it being nominated wouldnt have made it better or helped her career that much anyway. Like, all these kids need to stop thinking in stan cult brain mode and actually analyze and think about sh*t logically.

Logically Dua had one of the best music videos this year.

Mister G
On 8/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, Inferno said:

I expected more for Dua because you can see she put in a lot of work to get more comfortable with dancing. The rest of those individuals you mentioned do nothing for me.

Archived