Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

VMAs: Rain on Me VOTY, Gaga has 9 noms

Levitating

Featured Posts

JustTea
45 minutes ago, Im Human said:

Voting Awards? Bots Stan will take over everything

They have only 2 voting categories :fan: Best choreo might also be a fight between BTS and ROM. :excited2:

OT: No Best Editing for miss ROM? Those nominees seem kinda questionable... :triggered:

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

Go Gaga GO

Congratulations Ladies :flutter::legend::tea:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

imitalian

A 2010 VMA kinda moment could be the only chance to save the era, lemme pray chile

Jose Alberto

Waiting for a tweet thanking the nominations and announcing a performance... :gum:

ToxicHot

YAY!!!! So happy for Gaga (and Ari) :heart: this is so amazing. Who would’ve thought she’d be a huge force at the VMAs yet again 10 YEARS LATER! So happy for her.

Also.... What the HELL? Dua didn’t get ANY?!? She had one of the biggest songs and eras of the year (2019-2020). I’m not mad but that says a lot, I guess she’s not as popular in the U.S. as I thought she was.

(I read this on Twitter, I actually don’t know if it’s true or not)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

zakariah

let's pray that no one else in the voty category attends so they have to give the award to miss gaga & ariana :pray:

My Name Isnt Alice

It's satisfying voting her 20 times for each category :fan:

Don't forget to use all your e-mail adresses and give all those 20 votes to gagz :hug:

Fresco

Omg, yay. Great video, ROM. And Smile was fantastic too. I'll cry for her, literally, if she doesn't win at least 2. This song/collab was brilliant.

I wonder if they will be doing more performance from the pool and bathtub for the VMA.

Daylight Jokers

Oh wow. That's a lot! But don't they have categories for albums? Cuz all these noms besides Artists of the Year are for ROM only.

• Jase featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived