💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rare Gaga items you own

Featured Posts

Hello all ! I was wondering, most recently i have been adding to my Gaga collection and I've been adding rare items to it. So far the rare items i own are: ARTPOP 2014 vinyl, Joanne UO Pink Vinyl, ASIB barnes and noble silver vinyl and MTN picture disc ! Which ones do you have ? :kiss:

warhol killer

This edition of The Fame Monster I think is limited. I don't know if rare though. :bear: The "silver" version is the one that I guess is rare.

lady_gaga_the_fame_monster_limited_editilady_gaga_the_fame_monster_silver_digipa

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

I think the most rare item I own is The Fame Monster Special Edition

41pFa67NEDL.jpg

I don't know if this is rare but I have it also:

de11c2a6ac1ccf14e519f37e3f2ec0fc.jpg

I also have the ARTPOP Vinyl and the Fame Monster Picture Disc

Pop Music

I mean the ARTPOP foil CD and two signed pictures but that's about it 

I also have a ASIB poster framed from a local theatre my friends brother worked at and got for me last christmas. Idk if you could buy the exact same style online or not so idk if it's exclusive but I think it's cool 

all my other merch is either official fan merch or stuff from redbubble or etsy or sometimes ebay 

EDIT: also I guess I have the old ARTPOP CD and Vinyl with the original DWUW but is that considered rare? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ack1234

Don’t know how rare but I have a cheek to cheek champagne glass from royal albert hall in a blue box .

gagaisitalian

I have the Fame Monster Super Deluxe Fan Edition, and some tour books if those count as rare.

Archived