💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ava Max - Who's Laughing Now (Music Video)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

The song is a lil bop but is this the first single or 2nd? Over It Help GIF by WE tv

This is the second single from her upcoming album. Kings&Queens is the first one. 

Curunir

Ugh she's basically doing what I wanted Katy Perry to do with her new songs. Nothing since Never Really Over has really clicked with me whereas Ava has been serving bop after bop :giveup:

Freezie03

It's not the best song I've ever heard but for me it's the best song she's released since Sweet but Psycho! I'm impressed!

8 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

No but the first three people quoted someone (who said they liked the song) telling them the song didn't premiere yet :huntyga:

I thought it was clear they meant the video. Guess not:huntyga:

VasilisVas

Song is cute I guess. I don’t love it or hate it. The whistling part is annoying. Ava is cute and video is nice, too. Ava with the blonde hair and bangs with the blue outfit low key reminds me of Gaga Just Dance. I guess it’s the hair. Overall, not bad. With a few more listens I think the song can grow on me more.

Blastertoyo

Nobody:

Ava: *Wears 3 different wigs in every music video to play different characters*

please enlighten me to death

gagaxsebert
15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The song is a lil bop but is this the first single or 2nd? Over It Help GIF by WE tv

3rd apparently. After SBP and K&Q

Used to be HighRoad

BleepBloop

I want for her to do something original/interesting already, what's taking her so long?

c'monnn, I hate waiting 

BUDupHlIcAAxjeo.jpg

Curunir
22 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Sis got a decent budget for the video. She looks great.

The song is catchy, I like it. the laughing in the chorus before "who's laughing now" makes it pretty memorable. The bridge tho, I could tell RedOne produced cause its basically the same as K&Q, the only part of the song I didn't enjoy

I didn't think it sounded like a RedOne song at all :duck:

Maybe the bridge with the electric guitars gave off a bit of a Kings & Queens vibe but this song has Cirkut written all over it. At least to me :sweat:

Versace

OK she's back on track for me!!!

I'm gonna act like So Am I and Torn didn't happen

Kings & Queens and now this song, are on the same level as SBP for me and also she's on track for an album release.

Things are lining up for her and as much as GGD hates her the world needs a PURE POP girl rn!

Archived