• Last Reply
PoetsTryinWrite
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

With blue balls :neyde:

Oh quit wining and go stream ENIGMA :messga:

Defend Your Humanity.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Honestly it’s so hard to tell what people are into here these days. It seems like 10 years ago everyone was literally wanting to dance. Now it’s like Rap/Country/Trap to your point serves more for the general public...oh and everything Taylor Swift does.

It seems like what's popular with the GP and what the radios choose to play comes and goes in cycles. I'm almost wondering if we're going to get a rock/alternative/indie folk/r & b/soul cycle next. I remember alternative being everywhere in '07-09' and almost being as popular as pop and now it's basically dead, not just not in favor, with the GP and the radio in the US.

ConnorFilm

I messaged Blade on ATRL and asked if he’s heard anything about a third single. My gut says Interscope would want to try and capitalize on decent streaming that SC has gotten, but considering a video hasn’t been shot, I don’t know... 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

1 hour ago, paradox said:

they will remove it from spotify next :fatcat:

how many copies of the Chromatica re-release will people buy knowing rain on me won't be on it? :fatcat:

IllusionLover

At least we got that #1 hit. :pray:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

2 hours ago, Stef said:

http://playiga.com/genre/top40/

This site houses all of interscope acts tracks which have been sent to radio, it allows radio programmers to easily see what’s hot and what’s worth spinning based on the metrics that are displayed under each of the songs. The site has a section which interscope update regularly, basically a page of the songs they are pushing for more radio play, as of today, Rain on me has been removed from this section, indicating that the label has no more intentions to push this song on radio. 

DISCLAIMER: This does not mean that the song has been pulled from radio. It simply means that the label is no longer investing in it on the top 40 format. It will still get radio play, but the radio play will be at the discretion of the radio station and based on audience demand, which seems pretty lukewarm based on callouts. it will unfortunately be a steady decline from here without the label push. 

What are callouts exactly ? Probably because we should have been using Mediabase and radio request forms...

Stef
1 hour ago, Where is LG7 said:

now where was this energy when stupid love was no longer promo'd by the label

I made a thread about that 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

paradox
43 minutes ago, Doot said:

how many copies of the Chromatica re-release will people buy knowing rain on me won't be on it? :fatcat:

the poor gheyz, losing again! 

do what u want (with rain on me) :bradley:

No sense spending more money on diminishing returns. Can't fault them. Save the cash and let LG come back with something cooler and GP friendly.

Just now, paradox said:

the poor gheyz, losing again! 

do what u want (with rain on me) :bradley:

Well if she's going to continue deleting collabs from existence can she delete Hey Girl? :bear:

paradox
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Well if she's going to continue deleting collabs from existence can she delete Hey Girl? :bear:

heya! anyways, why didn't you finish your sentence? :bear:

2 minutes ago, paradox said:

heya! anyways, why didn't you finish your sentence? :bear:

I am confusion. :bear:

dynamite
Just now, Doot said:

I am confusion. :bear:

They already deleted Hey Girl from existence so they can't see it on your post :bear:

Archived