question

Ever been disappointed with GagaDaily?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

You're kidding. The stupidity of some people. :saladga:

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

I can’t find the thread (was made within the last few years) but like god I will never forgot how infuriating it was. She said she was bi years ago. Until she clarifies she’s straight, **** you. She has multiple songs written about it (i.e. Poker Face and Sexxx Dreams). It was like a bunch of new straight people flooded the thread. It was so toxic. My brain hurt. It broke me. COULD NOT comprehend it. Tbf one time she did say “allies” with the LBGT community but I think that can still mean she’s a part of it. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Oh! and the contestant rumor threads from accounts made on twitter also hurt my feels lmao I’m tired!!!

IAmNotHere1997

Most of the time. I am insanely disappointed with the way this site is managed and the way people are completely silenced.

blankpaper
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Yeah we don't speak of the bassheads. 

One rung above wooks. 

I’ve seen them referred to as the metalheads of edm and it fit so well 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Batwings

- The body shaming/fat shaming

- The racism and xenophobia (and there is a lot more on the forum than people realize)

- The people who complain about LITERALLY. EVERYTHING. GAGA. DOES. and yet are still here for some reason

- The people who think they are experts on what the GP will like/dislike and are always wrong

- The rumor threads that are OBVIOUSLY made up for attention (There's a difference between a legit rumor and "I saw this random post on Twitter from someone who has three followers saying that Gaga's next video will be an up-close shot of her vag lips mouthing the lyrics to Babylon!!!")

- The threads from people who don't know the difference between making a joke and being downright mean (giving us RuPaul "That's-Not-a-Joke-That's-a-Read" Realness).

Gaga Daily is a pretty healthy site 75% of the time, and I think most of the members are really great people. (I used to be a member of a few Madonna forums, and BELIEVE ME, this is Rainbowland compared to those bloodbaths.) That being said, there's always a handful of members who seem to like to be controversial simply for the sake of being controversial, and it's annoying. 

1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

Whenever Dua Lipa does anything, and people start shading Gaga out of nowhere as she were supposed to be exactly the same of a younger artist. 

Gaga's already 10 years into her career...

madonna is 30+ years into her career and yall still shade her :ohwell:

anyways i find myself disappointed with certain users. Just really irked and peeved.

Andreu

Yes

Not in the mood to write an essay but yes and Ive been more disappointed than ever recently

Pennywise

I don't have any genuine feelings left in my body after years of trauma, so no, I'm not :ohwell:

It's an internet forum. Of course people are gonna be stupid. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Karen Smith

The people who think that they know what GP will like. I can't with them, always when there is a thread about new single or sth, they are like 'oh no, this song will gonna be hated by whole gp' or 'I can't see gp singing this song in car' like this is so annoying. 

And also even though my english is just good, not so good, and I have to translate everything in my mind all the time here, I have problem to get some jokes or understand some of your threads. Of course it's just my problem, but it's frustrating anyway. 

Jose P
2 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

If I'm not allowed to do this, please lock or remove this thread.

But this:

Oh I remember that mess. That was such an awful day, both with the disappointment of the delay and having to deal with the extreme lashings against Gaga from so many users. I think I almost left GGD during that time :huntyga:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Jose P said:

Oh I remember that mess. That was such an awful day, both with the disappointment of the delay and having to deal with the extreme lashings against Gaga from so many users. I think I almost left GGD during that time :huntyga:

Same. I felt so disappointed and everyone who was defending Gaga's decision would start getting attacked.

There were so many members who I lost respect for due to that thread alone.

Jose P
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Same. I felt so disappointed and everyone who was defending Gaga's decision would start getting attacked.

There were so many members who I lost respect for due to that thread alone.

What was most upsetting was the fact that people were going crazy over literally just music. Like, I get that music is healing and all that but how unbalanced can you be to get THAT frustrated and angry? It’s kind of worrisome tbh, really shines light on the level of obsession stanning can go to and how vicariously many people live through the artists they follow.

Archived