okay? 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235
23 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

We've literally given her millions of dollars :wtfga:

While I understand that the fans to have a hand in her success, let's not ignore the fact that she has literally worked herself to physical and mental exhaustion for you guys many, times over. She literally broke her body performing for you guys, maybe give her the benefit of the doubt for once? People complained about LG6 taking forever while she was literally struggling with depression.

Taking this into consideration I think that context is incredibly important and right now, we have none of that. 

Could Gaga be doing nothing right now?

Sure!

Is it possible that she is also working on future projects as well? 

Absolutely.

Or maybe she is struggling with something that may not be any of our business right now. Remember, she has a relative that is in the hospital struggling with cancer.

My point is, wanting more promotion and performances from Gaga is valid of course, but NONE of you are currently aware of what may be occurring right now that is causing this gap. So whenever you (general you oof) may be thinking about thinking about calling Gaga lazy or money hungry, try to have some perspective for a second and genuinely think about what you're going to say.

nodandsmile
9 minutes ago, River said:

People here needs to separate between Gaga the person and Gaga the business.

Also it looks like most of the people don't know how business works and promo.

The era is a whole package, it's the singles, videos and album and then the follow up promo, you can choose to engage to full era cycle, half of it or just the album your choice, but the album is just a part of the package, a major one, but you also have the right to not to be satisfied by how the whole era cycle goes.

Post-release promo is not just to bring newcomers, but it's also to satisfy the customers who bought your product already and invested their time in it, it's not a "gift" or a "favor", it's a follow up, you can't just throw away current customers, the minimum is to keep on the era cycle and make them happy and feel worth for what they invested on.

This is why games or any other product are a good example, there's always a follow up to keep your customers happy and to bring new customers.

And let's not forget that there are many other people who worked on the album and the lack of promo is harming their pockets, what about the producers, the writers, the mixers, all the people in the credits that invested years of their lives on the album? what about the dancers, the designers, the stage builders, all the people who were supposed to work post-album release? covid and all, but there are ways to let these people work somehow.

repeating the same thing again and again and again and again like you do won't make true or justified

I literally said people should be able to critize her if they want to (I do), the others and I aren't trying to silence you, nor do we necessarily hate negative opinions, it's in the way you do it. You are literally traiting her like your servant and it's based on nothing at all but your hurt feelings.

To come back to your original comment, you said that she owes you 'cause you bought the album. Her part of the deal been completed the moment you received your product. Unlike a movie (in certain cases), she is not contractly obligated to continue an era, nor did we (her and us) agree on anything. You can say you wished she gave a complete era, that's fine, but that she HAS to, I am sorry but no! By the way, we have no idea wether or not she's going to continue this era, but again monsters are quick to judge so...

Now you wanna bring somebody else into the equation (to appeal to emotions, I guess)? Anybody credited for their work on it, will get their royalties and will continue to do so until the end of times. Some of those you mentioned will be paid when called for a gig, and they work for many others poeple btw, Gaga isn't the only one working in show business!  AGAIN she can very well restart it!!!!

River
17 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

repeating the same thing again and again and again and again like you do won't make true or justified

I literally said people should be able to critize her if they want to (I do), the others and I aren't trying to silence you, nor do we necessarily hate negative opinions, it's in the way you do it. You are literally traiting her like your servant and it's based on nothing at all but your hurt feelings.

To come back to your original comment, you said that she owes you 'cause you bought the album. Her part of the deal been completed the moment you received your product. Unlike a movie (in certain cases), she is not contractly obligated to continue an era, nor did we (her and us) agree on anything. You can say you wished she gave a complete era, that's fine, but that she HAS to, I am sorry but no! By the way, we have no idea wether or not she's going to continue this era, but again monsters are quick to judge so...

Now you wanna bring somebody else into the equation (to appeal to emotions, I guess)? Anybody credited for their work on it, will get their royalties and will continue to do so until the end of times. Some of those you mentioned will be paid when called for a gig, and they work for many others poeple btw, Gaga isn't the only one working in show business!  AGAIN she can very well restart it!!!!

So in conclusion, we can’t find an agreement, we see things very differently and won’t change each other’s mind :laughga:

I’m still respecting your opinion and thanks for discussion kindly, I enjoyed talking to you, I just think that we’re going in circles and I said what I had to say.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

She surely won't ignore it for a year and then randomly go on tour... Will she?

Omg I literally remember someone saying something like « she for sure won’t ignore the album in July » and then...

When you think about it, she will go silent again from October onwards with the election and Holidays coming up. By then it’ll be January and if people think the hope for a revival is lost now, imagine waiting for 2021 to restart. I can only see her promoting August and September if she decides to start the era 

nodandsmile
6 minutes ago, River said:

So in conclusion, we can’t find an agreement, we see things very differently and won’t change each other’s mind :laughga:

I’m still respecting your opinion and thanks for discussion kindly, I enjoyed talking to you, I just think that we’re going in circles and I said what I had to say.

yeah I think it was nice too, it's good to have different perspectives

nothing wrong about a  disagreement as long as it's cordial!!!

Delulu Rogers
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

For all gaga could be replanning the era right now who knows

Replanning the era is cool but there is so much that could have been done the past two moths that literally take no planning at all. Especially if she’s filmed performances already and just needs to release them 

Suuus

Maybe gaga is sad and depressed about her grandma who is bettleling cancer and the fact that she cant visit her do to corona 

Marilyn MonHoe

The way y’all call her a money hungry celeb that uses her image for nothing but profit and then act surprised when she chooses not to interact with us :laughga:

Also imagine saying that she only cares about herself after raising over $100 million dollars towards COVID-19 this year (without donations from regular people), besides constantly preaching about kindness to the point some of y’all belligerently call her “Mother Theresa”

The lack of brains and self awareness is very much evident :laughga:

Curunir

Thank you @WholesomeOOf and a few others for being a voice of reason in this thread that REEKS of entitlement. Some of the comments in here truly disgust me. I rarely use language like that directed towards other users but I just feel so disappointed by a lot of what I've read in this thread.

If Gaga disappeared tomorrow and never released anything ever again, you still wouldn't be entitled to an explanation. You don't have the right to know anything about what she does with her personal OR professional life except for the parts that she chooses to share.

She could be planning the biggest things for this era - videos, performances, remixes, promo, what have you. Or she could be in bed crying from pain caused by her fibromyalgia. But you don't know that, you don't know jack ѕhit about what's going on behind the scenes, so please, respectfully shut the fuсk up about how her not doing promo is UnAcCePtAbLe and how she's MoNeY HuNgRy :awkney:

monstertoronto

Why can’t she simply just release the videos that were already shot. Or just let her label plan and release the next single release, which is actually their job. She doesn’t have to do any work other than show up for interviews or perform at shows and even if she doesn’t want to do that why can’t her label actually do their jobs? They have teams whose jobs are to pick and set up and release singles. It’s not gaga doing all that. So why isn’t it happening? I can’t imagine the label would prefer to do absolutely nothing. 

Ronk

Personally, I paid for an album.  I did not pay for promo.  I did not see fine print saying promo comes with the album.  I'm happy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived