💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, Born ARTPOP said:

I know but the key is to not interact with those fans. There are always good people out there online that won’t do that. Every fan base has toxic fans

She's been dealing with toxic attitudes from the fanbase for a long time. She did the good thing to stop interacting with her fans. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Reputation
3 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Sure, but it isn't always that simple. For example, Gaga has spoken about how social media is the "toilet of the internet" and the negative effects it can have on a person's psyche; particularly her own.

I can agree with that. But I’d say moderation, be mindful of how long you’re on, and the people you are interacting with. Like it or not social media is the age we are living in, especially amidst this pandemic. I obviously want her to be well, but at the same time I strongly believe in moderation when it comes to social media and those effects

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, Taide said:

Ok don't y'all have like jobs or something?

I was going to refrain from quoting this, but I'll bite:

What a stupid comment. There's a pandemic going on and people are bounded to have no jobs or work throughout a crisis. Take this typical sassy-white-gay-comeback elsewhere; preferably not on this forum. 

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Mess that y’all think not doing performances, interviews, interacting with fans, etc. is acceptable while she continues to squeeze out money selling Chromatica thongs and makeup products. That’s not activism, that’s her doing what she’s been doing for the past 2 years, staying silent while profiting off her image (The very thing she says she’s against) :bear:

IM ****ING DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this **** looks like something straight out of my Papa's hometown/ranchito in Mexico. Imagine if they started to do the zapatiada more aggressively creating dust clouds up in this bitch.

EDIT: I see someone already creating their storm clouds in the corner 

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

Mess that y’all think not doing performances, interviews, interacting with fans, etc. is acceptable while she continues to squeeze out money selling Chromatica thongs and makeup products. That’s not activism, that’s her doing what she’s been doing for the past 2 years, staying silent while profiting off her image (The very thing she says she’s against) :bear:

Difference is: 

She doesn't have to do live performances, she doesn't have to interact with fans, SHE doesn't have to do interviews. Its HER choice not to get up and travel, during a pandemic, to do any of these things. Artists have dropped their albums and gone silent. She can continue her activism.

Also...you are aware its not her shipping out Chromatica merch, right? its people within warehouses? she can continue to sell merch from her website. She doesn't owe anyone what they think an "era" is supposed to come with.

DoremonLove
18 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

After the surprise release of Chromatica II that she is currently recording to make up for her silence you will all come crawling back to repent. :derpga:

Amen to that. Really hoping shes doing this:stalkga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

River
17 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

theres's nothing extraordinary about that, we all did it to make it #1 mission accomplished

it wasn't a duty, we did it 'cause we felt like doing it, that doesn't make it an obligation for her to give anything in return (tho I would love it)

I don't know what that game analogy is for 'cause it sure as hell doesn't apply here

I hate when people are being silenced for voicing their negative opinions about her ('cause I have done it in the past and will probably in the future) but there's a way of doing it and also nothing protects your opinions from being challenged, especially those expressed in this manner!

People here needs to separate between Gaga the person and Gaga the business.

Also it looks like most of the people don't know how business works and promo.

The era is a whole package, it's the singles, videos and album and then the follow up promo, you can choose to engage to full era cycle, half of it or just the album your choice, but the album is just a part of the package, a major one, but you also have the right to not to be satisfied by how the whole era cycle goes.

Post-release promo is not just to bring newcomers, but it's also to satisfy the customers who bought your product already and invested their time in it, it's not a "gift" or a "favor", it's a follow up, you can't just throw away current customers, the minimum is to keep on the era cycle and make them happy and feel worth for what they invested on.

This is why games or any other product are a good example, there's always a follow up to keep your customers happy and to bring new customers.

And let's not forget that there are many other people who worked on the album and the lack of promo is harming their pockets, what about the producers, the writers, the mixers, all the people in the credits that invested years of their lives on the album? what about the dancers, the designers, the stage builders, all the people who were supposed to work post-album release? covid and all, but there are ways to let these people work somehow.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

JoanneMonster
51 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

How do you know if she is or isn't doing something about it though? Gaga could easily be working on future promotion,Chromatica TV, etc as we speak. None of us were even aware of a website being made (a process that takes weeks/months) until it was leaked.

it's been 2 months since she released the album:toofunny:, if she wanted to she could have released 3 websites and 7 videos.

Look at katy perry for example, I'm not a fan of hers but I can't deny that she's trying her best to give her fans content during the pandemic. She did performances and videos, if she has the tools to do it gaga has them too. The difference is that Gaga doesn't want to do anything and that's obvious. Of course she's in her perfect right of ignoring Chromatica, but as her fans we don't need to act happy with that if we are not.

I love her and she'll always be my favorite singer, but this era is being her worst to me because she has shown 0 interest on talking about her work. 

I See You

Sister

She almost seems like all these other "stars" who create their own makeup brands due to their celebrity coming from another form of entertainment and then just get absolutely obsessed with it and drop all other activity, besides the makeup line. It's just what I see her promoting most recent.

Seems everyone is doing this now and the past year especially. Funnily also, a lot of "singers" are doing everything BUT singing and performances in MUSIC and all the fans are practically begging for the music and performances of the past. Sort of an odd time as far as music goes.

At least Lana is still being Lana...so far. lol

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

NFRatwell
9 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Difference is: 

She doesn't have to do live performances, she doesn't have to interact with fans, SHE doesn't have to do interviews. Its HER choice not to get up and travel, during a pandemic, to do any of these things. Artists have dropped their albums and gone silent. She can continue her activism.

Also...you are aware its not her shipping out Chromatica merch, right? its people within warehouses? she can continue to sell merch from her website. She doesn't owe anyone what they think an "era" is supposed to come with.

It’s not my job to convince you the past 2 months have been full of contradictions from those who continuously try to justify her silence. There are lots of posts on here that do that. 

SissyFromSpace
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

It’s not my job to convince you the past 2 months have been full of contradictions from those who continuously try to justify her silence. There are lots of posts on here that do that. 

She's been contradictory since the beginning of her career. If you haven't realized that, its your fault. 

Her silence is her choice. She gave her platform to activists. She's not focused on Chromatica at the moment. 

Franch Toast

She owes some of us a signature. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

TortureMeOnReplay
7 minutes ago, River said:

People here needs to separate between Gaga the person and Gaga the business.

Also it looks like most of the people don't know how business works and promo.

The era is a whole package, it's the singles, videos and album and then the follow up promo, you can choose to engage to full era cycle, half of it or just the album your choice, but the album is just a part of the package, a major one, but you also have the right to not to be satisfied by how the whole era cycle goes.

Post-release promo is not just to bring newcomers, but it's also to satisfy the customers who bought your product already and invested their time in it, it's not a "gift" or a "favor", it's a follow up, you can't just throw away current customers, the minimum is to keep on the era cycle and make them happy and feel worth for what they invested on.

This is why games or any other product are a good example, there's always a follow up to keep your customers happy and to bring new customers.

And let's not forget that there are many other people who worked on the album and the lack of promo is harming their pockets, what about the producers, the writers, the mixers, all the people in the credits that invested years of their lives on the album? what about the dancers, the designers, the stage builders, all the people who were supposed to work post-album release? covid and all, but there are ways to let these people work somehow.

Buying the album was your choice and it entitles you to listen to it. That's it. Imagine making up your own contract in your head about how you think someone should act because you bought a product. How sad. You didn't purchase a ticket to a circus with Gaga being one of the attractions. The fact that you think you're entitled to her dancing around like a monkey for a year is absolutely disgusting. Just gross.

The lack of promo isn't hurting anybody's pockets :billie: first week sales in the US are 205,000 physical units. That's $3.6 million in one week off of physical sales in the U.S. and even though it gets split among a large number of entities it still is a large sum for first partial first week. Also, everyone involved in the production of the music is always aware that their music might not even make the cut on the album. These people work on hundreds of songs to get 4-5 released. 

TortureMeOnReplay
1 minute ago, LadyGoo said:

We've literally given her millions of dollars :wtfga:

And she's given us hundreds of hours of work. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived