Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
3 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Well that is an interesting point I haven't really thought about much. Whether it was on Twitter or GagaDaily, some of the same people who impatiently complained about the wait for Chromatica did indeed state that they didn't care if the promotion was minimal in exchange for getting the album earlier. Now without generalizing everyone of course, SOME of the same fans are complaining about the lack of promotion even though they now have what they were originally longing for.

I remember very well when she postponed 1st time every one was " give us music give us album we dont care for panedemic" blah blah. We have a whole ass album 2 great MVs 1 album 1 song. But this cringey annoying  wanting doesnt stop. At this point im sure lms will never be satisfied. Thwy can leave honestly.:fthis:. Gaga is a human she doesnt deserve this.

How can anoyone not love gaga

SissyFromSpace
Just now, radioactive said:

then i don’t owe her too lmao how do i cancel an itunes purchase?

She sent out an album, you bought it, you listened to it, the trade is done.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

DoremonLove
34 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

let's be honest this era is a mess and gaga is doing nothing about it, people are allowed to be mad at her for letting her album die.

It's true that she doesn't owe us anything, but neither do we. If she doesn't care about her own album why should I?

Then dont care. Lol did someone force you? You guys are the ones forcing her. Stop caring would be best for fans like me and gaga.

nodandsmile
11 minutes ago, River said:

I paid for the album, I streamed the sh-t out of it, spend my time to actually make the album go #1 and be successful, it's the whole package of being a fan so the minimum is to give back for the free work.

It's an investment of the fans time and money, so it's the whole era.

See the post release promo as an updates for games to keep them fresh for the old players and catchy to newcomers, Imagine if Animal Crossing would stop releasing updates mid-game cycle.

theres's nothing extraordinary about that, we all did it to make it #1 mission accomplished

it wasn't a duty, we did it 'cause we felt like doing it, that doesn't make it an obligation for her to give anything in return (tho I would love it)

I don't know what that game analogy is for 'cause it sure as hell doesn't apply here

I hate when people are being silenced for voicing their negative opinions about her ('cause I have done it in the past and will probably in the future) but there's a way of doing it and also nothing protects your opinions from being challenged, especially those expressed in this manner!

DoremonLove
2 minutes ago, radioactive said:

then i don’t owe her too lmao how do i cancel an itunes purchase?

You shuldnt have listened to the album thn. You have used the product you paid for. 

radioactive
Just now, SissyFromSpace said:

She sent out an album, you bought it, you listened to it, the trade is done.

but i would like to get a refund giphy.gif

SissyFromSpace
Just now, radioactive said:

but i would like to get a refund

There's no such thing as digital returns. 

And before buying the album, you should have checked to see if there was a return policy; there isn't. You paid for what you got and you can always ditch Gaga and not support her.

Suuus
34 minutes ago, Born ARTPOP said:

Couldn’t have said it better. Honestly I kinda started to sort of drift from her, other artists do so much more interaction and you really feel like they value their fans. I haven’t felt that from Gaga in a while. It breaks my heart but it’s true, we are the ones supporting her. I wish people would understand that as you said, we are the ones that are supporting and in some ways helping maintain her career

Have you seen how fans behave online and how they bullied her and her team and exspecially Sarah why would she want to interact with that

SissyFromSpace
5 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

What an important title to make.

edgy

Big Reputation
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Have you seen how fans behave online and how they bullied her and her team and exspecially Sarah why would she want to interact with that

I know but the key is to not interact with those fans. There are always good people out there online that won’t do that. Every fan base has toxic fans

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

HeavyMetalLover

After the surprise release of Chromatica II that she is currently recording to make up for her silence you will all come crawling back to repent. :derpga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

geusst1235
6 minutes ago, Born ARTPOP said:

I know but the key is to not interact with those fans. There are always good people out there online that won’t do that. Every fan base has toxic fans

Sure, but it isn't always that simple. For example, Gaga has spoken about how social media is the "toilet of the internet" and the negative effects it can have on a person's psyche; particularly her own.

Plenty of her very own fans criticize her looks, her team, and practically her every move. If Gaga needs to distance herself from social media to stop witnessing those kinds of abhorrent comments then I'm pretty sure the absence is justified.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived