💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

let's be honest this era is a mess and gaga is doing nothing about it, people are allowed to be mad at her for letting her album die.

It's true that she doesn't owe us anything, but neither do we. If she doesn't care about her own album why should I?

I See You

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I mean, atm she’s not even using her platform for social issues? Which I guess is wat people are annoyed at, we’ve literally heard nothing from her in ages except an insta update about ROM a few days back and one or two more BLM things on that day

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Big Reputation
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

let's be honest this era is a mess and gaga is doing nothing about it, people are allowed to be mad at her for letting her album die.

It's true that she doesn't owe us anything, but neither do we. If she doesn't care about her own album why should I?

Honestly it doesn’t feel like her heart isnt in this anymore. I’ve been sorta feeling that for a while now when it comes to her

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

nodandsmile
9 minutes ago, River said:

If I pay for something, I want the full service :haroon: I paid for the album to make this era worth the investment of time, energy and money of Gaga, the producers, her team and Interscope, so I want to live the full era as it should be and to be ditched not even in the mid-era :yennefer:

So yeah she owes us, she's a business and we're the consumers, as long as we keep on supporting, she'll always owe us.

So like stop these nonsense of threads, she's not volunteering to be a singer lol it's her f-cking job.

Like you said, you paid for an album. The moment you got your product, the exchange was completed. Now if the product you received was defective, she would owe you. The promo, tho necessary for some (me included actually!), isn't an obligation. So I am sorry but the nonsense here is your entitled comment.

geusst1235
20 minutes ago, River said:

If I pay for something, I want the full service :haroon: I paid for the album to make this era worth the investment of time, energy and money of Gaga, the producers, her team and Interscope, so I want to live the full era as it should be and to be ditched not even in the mid-era :yennefer:

So yeah she owes us, she's a business and we're the consumers, as long as we keep on supporting, she'll always owe us.

So like stop these nonsense of threads, she's not volunteering to be a singer lol it's her f-cking job.

To be completely fair you paid for an album not an entire era. Ergo, you actually did get what you paid for.

nodandsmile
57 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

such as Gaga being a "white savior" despite being an activist since she was a teenager

I am incredibly disappointed by how the era went as well but this is just dumb. She gave her platform to organizations run by minorities to talk about what's going on in the US right now. That's the opposite of a white savior!

geusst1235
14 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

How do you know if she is or isn't doing something about it though? Gaga could easily be working on future promotion,Chromatica TV, etc as we speak. None of us were even aware of a website being made (a process that takes weeks/months) until it was leaked.

dynamite

I see both sides. I'm not particularly upset about her silence because at the end of the day it is entirely her choice and she can't be forced to do anything. 

But that doesn't mean people don't have a right to express their frustration about it either.

So many people invested their money into her art and considering she's a rich megastar and has all assets at her disposal, it is a slap in the face that she hasn't performed a single song in the space of 6 months, not even a basic home piano performance.

I know she can't give us the era she wanted but I don't think that should mean radio silence.

I do still have faith though and I hope the rumours about the era restarting are true. She surely won't ignore it for a year and then randomly go on tour... Will she?

River
7 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

Like you said, you paid for an album. The moment you got your product, the exchange was completed. Now if the product you received was defective, she would owe you. The promo, tho necessary for some (me included actually!), isn't an obligation. So I am sorry but the nonsense here is your entitled comment.

6 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

To be completely fair you paid for an album not an entire era. Ergo, you actually did get what you paid for.

I paid for the album, I streamed the sh-t out of it, spend my time to actually make the album go #1 and be successful, it's the whole package of being a fan so the minimum is to give back for the free work.

It's an investment of the fans time and money, so it's the whole era.

See the post release promo as an updates for games to keep them fresh for the old players and catchy to newcomers, Imagine if Animal Crossing would stop releasing updates mid-game cycle.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

geusst1235
6 minutes ago, River said:

I paid for the album, I streamed the sh-t out of it, spend my time to actually make the album go #1 and be successful, it's the whole package of being a fan so the minimum is to give back for the free work.

It's an investment of the fans time and money, so it's the whole era.

See the post release promo as an updates for games to keep them fresh for the old players and catchy to newcomers, Imagine if Animal Crossing would stop releasing updates mid-game cycle.

Considering the fact that plenty of artists release albums with little to no promotion, no it isn't. You payed for Chromatica, which is what you eventually got. I'm not saying that you cannot wish for more promotion or performances, but trying to say that you payed for an entire era is an exaggeration. 

DoremonLove
28 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

And neither do we. She doesn’t want to promote or perform?fine, then I’ll stop waiting around for it and she’ll lose my money & support.

Bye. When are you leaving? Has someone stopped you?.lol leave already 

How can anoyone not love gaga

DoremonLove

I remember countless comments and threads saying "just give us albums we dont want anything else just nee music"and now when you have that fans want more. If fans are so anmoyed with her not promotiong move on to other artists i meam literally move on dont sit and **** on her for no reason

How can anoyone not love gaga

geusst1235
23 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I remember countless comments and threads saying "just give us albums we dont want anything else just nee music"and now when you have that fans want more. If fans are so anmoyed with her not promotiong move on to other artists i meam literally move on dont sit and **** on her for no reason

Hmmm, that is an interesting point I haven't really thought about. Whether it was on Twitter or GagaDaily, some of the same people who held disdain in regards to the wait for Chromatica did indeed state that they didn't care if the promotion was minimal in exchange for getting the album earlier. Now without generalizing everyone of course, SOME of the same fans have begun complaining about the lack of promotion even though they now have what they were originally longing for.

SissyFromSpace
38 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

And neither do we. She doesn’t want to promote or perform?fine, then I’ll stop waiting around for it and she’ll lose my money & support.

This is the mindset everyone should have. Don't like what she's doing? drop her completely

47 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Who are you to tell people not to express themselves here? Are you a mod? An admin? Is this forum running out of space so we have to save some for more important threads?

That's what I'm saying. Its also a stupid comment, considering people are actually out of jobs.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Admin locked this topic

Archived