27 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

edit: she hasn't had a vacation since her debut 

IMG-20200728-225217.jpg&xguid=01E3PJT435

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

She does owe me a new signature...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NFRatwell

Mess that y’all think not doing performances, interviews, interacting with fans, etc. is acceptable while she continues to squeeze out money selling Chromatica thongs and makeup products. That’s not activism, that’s her doing what she’s been doing for the past 2 years, staying silent while profiting off her image (The very thing she says she’s against) :bear:

Bambino
22 minutes ago, Taide said:

Ok don't y'all have like jobs or something?

Who are you to tell people not to express themselves here? Are you a mod? An admin? Is this forum running out of space so we have to save some for more important threads?

Big Reputation
2 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Mess that y’all think not doing performances, interviews, interacting with fans, etc. is acceptable while she continues to squeeze out money selling Chromatica thongs and makeup products. That’s not activism, that’s her doing what she’s been doing for the past 2 years, staying silent while profiting off her image (The very thing she says she’s against) :bear:

Agree! I like her but this is pretty true. So many other artists are interacting with fans and despite everything going on their still promoting and doing the best with what they have. I wish she’d do the same and talk with us. Chromatica has kinda already aged for me and doing something might help me get back into it

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Born in Chromatica
24 minutes ago, Taide said:

Ok don't y'all have like jobs or something?

No :ally:

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Agunimon

I definitely think the people constantly discussing lack of promo should find a hobby to occupy their time, but nobody here is saying Gaga owes them anything. It’s perfectly reasonable as a fan to be unhappy with how this era is being managed. Let people speculate and express themselves.

TropicOfCANCER

And neither do we. She doesn’t want to promote or perform?fine, then I’ll stop waiting around for it and she’ll lose my money & support.

River

If I pay for something, I want the full service :haroon: I paid for the album to make this era worth the investment of time, energy and money of Gaga, the producers, her team and Interscope, so I want to live the full era as it should be and to be ditched not even in the mid-era :yennefer:

So yeah she owes us, she's a business and we're the consumers, as long as we keep on supporting, she'll always owe us.

So like stop these nonsense of threads, she's not volunteering to be a singer lol it's her f-cking job.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1ooo d0veZ
47 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

I've been a fan since 2009 and I'm seeing people say really stupid things, such as Gaga being a "white savior" despite being an activist since she was a teenager...and its rather ignorant. There's a pandemic and social issues going on. She's using her platform to focus on important issues. Don't like it? go stan some other pop blonde girl the maggots are abusing this month. She's not 20 anymore. She's getting older and suffers from physical chronic health and hasn't had a proper vacation in forever. If she decided to rest for the next 10 years, I wouldn't mind. 

edit: she hasn't had a vacation since her debut 

CRACK COCAINE.:toofunny::rip::yennefer:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

paradox

the white saviour comment is indeed ignorant. haven't seen where that was said but it's a shame people are jumping to drag her for that that instead of actually taking note of what the people who are taking over her insta etc are actually saying

but i really don't like the idea many people have that because you're on this site you can't express disappointment or "negative" views (especially when expressed in respectful ways) otherwise you're branded a fake fan and told to go stan someone else. open and mature discussions should be encouraged, without any need to attack one another, but on the flipside people shouldn't be outright disrespectful to gaga either.  

at this point though half these kind of threads and the comments in them just looks like users trying to make themselves appear a better fan than the rest of the site lmfao :crossed:

geusst1235

I think wanting more promotion and interaction is fine overall, but I do believe that it is important to remember that none of us are aware of what is going on behind the scenes nor does anyone really know what they have planned for the future (aside from Chromatica TV). Maybe I'm blindly hopeful or what have you, but I'm sure that the era will reconvene in due time. :heart:

Also I just don't think that calling Gaga "lazy" or "money hungry" (only some people do this of course, not everyone who is sharing their opinions) is an appropriate, mature response to this situation.

Big Reputation
8 minutes ago, River said:

If I pay for something, I want the full service :haroon: I paid for the album to make this era worth the investment of time, energy and money of Gaga, the producers, her team and Interscope, so I want to live the full era as it should be and to be ditched not even in the mid-era :yennefer:

So yeah she owes us, she's a business and we're the consumers, as long as we keep on supporting, she'll always owe us.

So like stop these nonsense of threads, she's not volunteering to be a singer lol it's her f-cking job.

Couldn’t have said it better. Honestly I kinda started to sort of drift from her, other artists do so much more interaction and you really feel like they value their fans. I haven’t felt that from Gaga in a while. It breaks my heart but it’s true, we are the ones supporting her. I wish people would understand that as you said, we are the ones that are supporting and in some ways helping maintain her career

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

• Admin locked this topic

Archived