💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

I've been a fan since 2009 and I'm seeing people say really stupid things, such as Gaga being a "white savior" despite being an activist since she was a teenager...and its rather ignorant. There's a pandemic and social issues going on. She's using her platform to focus on important issues. Don't like it? go stan some other pop blonde girl the maggots are abusing this month. She's not 20 anymore. She's getting older and suffers from physical chronic health and hasn't had a proper vacation in forever. If she decided to rest for the next 10 years, I wouldn't mind. 

edit: she hasn't had a vacation since her debut 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geusst1235

White savior? What the hell?

The idea that Gaga helps people solely for further success or positive public reception is just false. It's not even up for debate.

Borislshere

Yeah no I completely understand wanting to rest. She deserves it. Tons of Artists deserve to rest but to just drop an album then disappear? You can be an activist and promote your own work. She's proven that multiple time. 

Regina George

Every year we traditionally have like 50 of these threads with exact same title so I guess it’s that time of year already. We’re almost at our 50th “Gaga owes you nothing” thread of the year so hello let’s celebrate that! :vegas:

Delulu Rogers

Of course she doesn’t owe us anything and she can rest for however long she likes. But to do it the day after your album drops? And to not communicate anything? C’mon.

holy scheisse

She owes me lipstick and jazz covers. And I stand firm on that.

Mr Oak
11 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

she hasn't had a vacation since her debut 

You mean Chromatica's debut, right?:bear:

I feel if she was in full control of her career, no interscope expectations, we still wouldn’t have the album. Which would be fine because we don’t own her or make her decisions—she still deserves respect even if she isn’t understood. You all ask too much. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Born in Chromatica

She owes me another Joanne album :ohwell:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Glamourpuss

She's owes me a 50% off coupon at Haus Labs for being one of her best customers. :gaysia:

She should throw one @Franch Toast's way as well. :fan:

Genuine Guy 09

I guess it's just kinda sad to see all the potential go to waste at a crucial time. The album did extremely well first week but couldn't reach full potential and is fizzibg out along with ROM. Come back, Gaga! 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Guest Messy vers
22 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

I've been a fan since 2009 and I'm seeing people say really stupid things, such as Gaga being a "white savior" despite being an activist since she was a teenager...and its rather ignorant. There's a pandemic and social issues going on. She's using her platform to focus on important issues. Don't like it? go stan some other pop blonde girl the maggots are abusing this month. She's not 20 anymore. She's getting older and suffers from physical chronic health and hasn't had a proper vacation in forever. If she decided to rest for the next 10 years, I wouldn't mind. 

ok. She is not rising star, and her high and stable position doesn`t need huge promo. But at this moment she is sabotaging her album. Saying hi on insta or pre recorded show doesn`t cost lot.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived