đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Lucas

That's true. But y'all need to understand that this woman who used to feed us with promo, singles, performances, videos, social media chats etc... has decided to do nothing (as far as we know) and we have the right, as fans, to be upset. This "you aren't allowed to disagree with Gaga's actions" mindset has to stop too.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
36 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

What about my comment do you disagree with?

The part were you said that she works with bad to her charity work i thought that was a bit eggaturated not every person gaga worked with fir charity was bad 

LilyLark
13 hours ago, Messy vers said:

ok. She is not rising star, and her high and stable position doesn`t need huge promo. But at this moment she is sabotaging her album. Saying hi on insta or pre recorded show doesn`t cost lot.

How is she sabotaging her album? She had a #1 and #5 singles and the album went #1 and has sold over 500k copies in the US so far. Just because she did Adele level promo instead of the usual big roll out (which hey, arguably isn't even the norm anymore) doesn't mean she didn't do "no promo" or "the album flopped."

LilyLark
17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That's true. But y'all need to understand that this woman who used to feed us with promo, singles, performances, videos, social media chats etc... has decided to do nothing (as far as we know) and we have the right, as fans, to be upset. This "you aren't allowed to disagree with Gaga's actions" mindset has to stop too.

Fans have the right to be upset if Gaga becomes a Trump supporter...not because she decided to pull an Adele and do Adele's level of promo.

3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

The part were you said that she works with bad to her charity work i thought that was a bit eggaturated not every person gaga worked with fir charity was bad 

I did not say every single person she works with to spread love and kindness is bad. But in almost all her Love and Kindness campaigns shes collaborating with horrible people. This is the only criticism I have of Gaga and I dont see anything wrong with it. Me not wanting horrible people to be promoted is not "negativity" as you say..

Clearly we disagree on this point as we argued about this in the past..

LilyLark

This really is the worst fan base. I don't see Taylor's fans flipping out that she's basically doing very little, if no, promo for folklore. I don't recall Adele's fans ever flipping out over her level of promo. I don't see Rihanna's fans calling her a money hungry wh*re for her business ventures and she's done far less with music.

Just because she used to do these massive roll outs doesn't mean she has to do them forever—and they aren't even the norm anymore AND we're in a middle of a d*mn pandemic. The album came out 2 months ago, she had two singles that went #1 and #5, the album debuted at #1, and she sold over 500k copies so far in the US. It's not a flop by any objective standards. And she DID do promo—so people acting like she did nothing is also insane. Fans also acting like she's choosing ads over promoting are being dumb asf. One IG post taken in her backyard from a contract probably worked out pre-Corona probably took her 20 minutes. And what is wrong with her fronting for Valentino? She's done things like that before, it probably won't take very long, and plenty of pop stars do it.

The level of entitlement is unhealthy. Gaga owes being polite in reasonable situations. That's it. IF you're mad she's not on social media 24/7 or doing more promo, then stop stanning her. Or just listen to other music. That's what I do! There's lots of great music out there now...But don't act like she's the only artist to not do huge promotional roll outs because that's just flat out wrong and don't act like the album is a flop because that's also flat out wrong.

It's not even fun to come on here or look Gaga up on twitter because it's just constant b*tching.

Suuus
32 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I did not say every single person she works with to spread love and kindness is bad. But in almost all her Love and Kindness campaigns shes collaborating with horrible people. This is the only criticism I have of Gaga and I dont see anything wrong with it. Me not wanting horrible people to be promoted is not "negativity" as you say..

Clearly we disagree on this point as we argued about this in the past..

You cant exspect all people gaga works with to squiky clean also the way you worded it made it sound like she always works with bad people 

Guest Messy vers
33 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

How is she sabotaging her album? She had a #1 and #5 singles and the album went #1 and has sold over 500k copies in the US so far. Just because she did Adele level promo instead of the usual big roll out (which hey, arguably isn't even the norm anymore) doesn't mean she didn't do "no promo" or "the album flopped."

I didn't say the album flopped she is not about any interaction right now. That's her album she was making for long time.

ApplauseftAdele
7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

A lot of fans were angry at her for delaying the album and didn't care if she promoted it and that they just wanted the music, but now you want to complain about promo? What's the deal.

We never said we didn’t want her to promote it… we just wanted her to release it and do whatever promo she could come up with virtually. It’s 3 months since the original chromatica date and she STILL can’t do proper promo anyways since the virus is still around. Also … we’re not asking her to plaster her face over every possible billboard but she legit has not even MENTIONED the album since release day

Just now, Suuus said:

You cant exspect all people gaga works with to squiky clean 

Thats not what im expecting from Gaga or anyone though.. people who Gaga work with are way beyond squiky clean.

Im not accusing Gagas character of anything, im just explaining why people criticize her for being out of touch.

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

We never said we didn’t want her to promote it…

This isn't true. You can go back to the Postponement thread and on Twitter.

3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

she legit has not even MENTIONED the album since release day

And she has. She did that charity livestream in June, plus released merch and a lyric video for Sour Candy. It isn't much, but its something.

ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This isn't true. You can go back to the Postponement thread and on Twitter.

And she has. She did that charity livestream in June, plus released merch and a lyric video for Sour Candy. It isn't much, but its something.

Still this has nothing to do with us wanting her to release it early lmao. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Still this has nothing to do with us wanting her to release it early lmao. 

What are you talking about lmao?

She postponed the album because she wanted the main focus on helping others during COVID-19.

And you completely ignored what I just said.

Ack1234
3 hours ago, Admin said:

Then you got what you paid for.

Well ye did pay for sh*te 

meant the card

• Admin locked this topic

Archived