💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn't owe you anything

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Ack1234
10 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Of course she doesn’t owe us anything and she can rest for however long she likes. But to do it the day after your album drops? And to not communicate anything? C’mon.

But she does owe me a proper signed cd lol

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin
38 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

But she does owe me a proper signed cd lol

If you didn’t receive your signed CD you can contact customer support.

I agree with everything you said about her mental and physical pain. But Gaga acts like her fans dont even exist and doesnt explain why shes not promoting.

As to criticism of her being a "white savior", I agree with them. Gaga always thinks she can save the world and spread love and kindness with the help of war criminals, politicians, rapists, racists, and big corporations.

Ack1234
38 minutes ago, Admin said:

If you didn’t receive your signed CD you can contact customer support.

I did an L 

Rudz Xinc

Every time people make this thread, I'm like, what a silly thing to say. Without her fans she's basically Ava Max. :vegas:

Every artist owe their success to their fans, without them there is no demand, without demand, she won't sell, she will be dropped by labels. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Admin
16 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Every time people make this thread, I'm like, what a silly thing to say. Without her fans she's basically Ava Max. :vegas:

Every artist owe their success to their fans, without them there is no demand, without demand, she won't sell, she will be dropped by labels. :trollga:

No. You are just a customer. She owes you what you paid for and nothing else.

Schwerk

Some random thoughts of mine on this:

- We don't know what she's dealing with personally 

- We don't have to generalize all fans and neither should Gaga or her team. There's toxic people everywhere, there's irrational people everywhere, there's naive people everywhere. It's ok, focus on the good.

- I hate the word 'promo' because it sounds like it's only meant to boost sales. To me it's less about promo and more about her pride and excitement for her new release and her willingness, ability and creativity to share this excitement with her fans.

- I would love an (acoustic) performance of some sort of a song from Chromatica, especially in times of lockdown since we can't go to concerts or theatre shows. Her performing her songs is one of the most exciting things about her as an artist to me, so I can't lie I miss this so far. This however doesn't mean I am demanding anything from her.

- a lot of work can be done by her team without Gaga having to worry about it. She's very involved, but if she has other things on her mind, a lot of things can be done without her, even social media. This however doesn't feel genuine, so I guess this is why Gaga usually doesn't opt for it. I respect her not wanting to share more spontaneous, personal snippets of her mind and life, but I do miss it.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Suuus
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

I agree with everything you said about her mental and physical pain. But Gaga acts like her fans dont even exist and doesnt explain. This makes her fans have huge expectation and wanting more.

As to her wanting to save the world and spread love and kindness, she always does that with the help of war criminals, politicians, rapists, racists, and big corporations.

Wow this is the worst comment ive seen in this thread het is it so negative also i feel like gaga feels sad and depressed about her grandma who is battling cancer and the fact that she cant visit her do to corona 

CrimeanMiracle

I agree that she doesn't owe anyone anything, but there is a small but... Personally, I do not have a simple conversation, as it always was before. I don't want to see only soulless advertising posts. Fans are all different, Gaga really has a lot of selfish fans, but there are a lot of adequate fans who love her not for something, but just like that.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

21 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Wow this is the worst comment ive seen in this thread het is it so negative also i feel like gaga feels sad and depressed about her grandma who is battling cancer and the fact that she cant visit her do to corona 

What about my comment do you disagree with?

alsemanche

I love how people are like "you're just a costumer" and "you only paid for the album so you have no right to expect anything else" then get pissed when Gaga is treated the same. If I'm just a costumer then she's just a business owner and nothing more and should be treated as such, and not like an artist whose work matters to her fans. Pick a side pls

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Admin
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I love how people are like "you're just a costumer" and "you only paid for the album so you have no right to expect anything else" then get pissed when Gaga is treated the same. If I'm just a costumer then she's just a business owner and nothing more and should be treated as such, and not like an artist whose work matters to her fans. Pick a side pls

Nobody said that "you have no right to expect anything". You can do that, but you have no right to demand something from her as if she owes it to you.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived