music news

'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

Not sure if our standards have dropped insanely for content delivery due to stanning Gaga or whether Dua’s commitment to giving her fans content is genuinely amazing :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RodeckDanny

queen thanks for doing stuff 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Suuus
1 hour ago, zebulonpyke said:

Given that conventional album promotion cycles are indefinitely suspended, I think Gaga should bite the bullet and release some stuff she has backlogged from the past couple of years. 

Sadly She cant release anything whithout permission from interscope 

Curunir
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

Not sure if our standards have dropped insanely for content delivery due to stanning Gaga or whether Dua’s commitment to giving her fans content is genuinely amazing :lmao: 

For real, like Future Nostalgia is a good album and has several bops, but I've listened to it waayyy less than Chromatica and I'm already bored with it :flop:

Leoj305
1 hour ago, Hebi said:

Here for it but why is everyone here overreacting lol is just more songs, whew chile

Cuz everyone and there mother keeps releasing music/promoting while a certain person which this website is dedicated to isn’t even communicating a grain to her fans  despite just releasing an album. 

JustHMLover2
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Poor Carly

She's always done this jig and now a superstar bish is gonna take all the credit for any big artists who also follow this potential trend 👀😩 

Oh please, Carly is not the first singer to release b side album or whatever...

This is the first time I'm actually hearing she did something like this :cryga: 

It's so strange monsters around believe she invented b sides :what:

Francesca Cipriani

can we change this site to dua daily? PLEASE! It's a lot more interesting to be a dua's fan... 

COOOK
20 minutes ago, Francesca Cipriani said:

can we change this site to dua daily? PLEASE! It's a lot more interesting to be a dua's fan... 

We had the banner changed when FN was released so probably when the Madonna collab’s out we’ll see new stuff too :pray:

Gagaloo911

Gaga WISHES she could be doing it like this girl.

She basically could never and I am comfortable accepting that now since Gaga clearly just doesn't have the drive or want anymore.

DoremonLove

The amount of unnecessary trashing of gaga on this thread when the thread is abt dua is so annoying. I just came to check whats the news and countless remarks on gaga. Whats with this stupid comparison btw gaga and dua. Dua is at her 2nd album and gaga is 10 years into her career. Enjoy ur new fav music without dragging gaga.:fthis:

How can anoyone not love gaga

radioactive

the fact that i was more excited by these news than i was for any  c********* announcement :vegas:

• COOOK changed the title to 'Future Nostalgia' SIDE B (2021)

Archived