💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's comments have 🍕

Frivolero

Featured Posts

GagaSine
On 7/29/2020 at 6:38 AM, Born in Chromatica said:

Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong but since when has pizza ever been used as a symbol for Satanism?? I thought pizza was just, well, pizza?? I'm innocent :zilla:.

Basically pizzagate believers believe ‘pizza’ is code for pedophilia/child trafficking. Like “I want a pizza” would mean “I want a child” to abuse or whatever 

it comes from wiki leaks releasing Tony Podesta(chairman of Hilary Clinton’s presidential campaign)’s e-mails where there were strange statements about pizza (according to the conspiracy theorists).

basically right wing nuts were looking for anything to take down Hilary so they created this elaborate conspiracy based in truth in that a lot of powerful people are able to sweep sexual abuse under the rug.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Antoni said:

I'm happy to send you (or anyone else reading) links to back up every claim. I've been gathering the sources for weeks after reading most of that in Hiding In Plain Sight by Sarah Kendzior.

Thanks. I've just googled that book and I'm going to get myself a copy. The idea of a serious piece of work tearing Trump apart really appeals to me. I had him down as an unhappy accident, but maybe he's something else. That being said, I am mindful that the book has been published in an election year, and if I have a religion it could probably best be described as anti-conspriacy-theoryism.

FFXSoul91

Pizza, pizza, pizza (Take a bite of my)

Pizza, pizza, pizza (All we want is hot, hot)

Pizza in my ****ing shower

MiQuenDroid

They are Trump supporters and pro-conspiracy...

All I ever wanted was love...

Nosferatu

American elections are getting close, so conservatives are at it again. Their only counterargument to any celebrity who doesn't support Trump will be "but you eat children" so get ready :saladga:

QueenOfSaigon

Its disturbing how many users on GGD are Truthers and anti-vaccine, anti-lockdown or believe in the pizzagate. It scares me how easily people fall for harmful conspirancy theories and feel like they are the only one recognizing an evil plan of the goverment.

All this while a pandemic is happening, people are dying and losing their job, fighting on the streets against racism because Trump and his allies are focussing on playing golf, rescinding programs for affordable houses or promoting Goya. Our world has become a satire of what it used to be.

Glamourpuss
20 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Its disturbing how many users on GGD are Truthers and anti-vaccine, anti-lockdown or believe in the pizzagate. It scares me how easily people fall for harmful conspirancy theories and feel like they are the only one recognizing an evil plan of the goverment.

All this while a pandemic is happening, people are dying and losing their job, fighting on the streets against racism because Trump and his allies are focussing on playing golf, rescinding programs for affordable houses or promoting Goya. Our world has become a satire of what it used to be.

Everybody should be asking questions about the world they live in. Not all people who believe in conspiracy theories are loons with nothing better to do. 

The person who discovered that hand washing was the key to eliminating infections was seen as crazy and thrown in a mental institution, and it took a long time for his peers to accept that he was right. Now it's something that is common sense. 

There was a time nobody would believe in the victims of celebrity pedophiles but then the truth came out at a later date.

Looking the other way because there are other more important things is not the right thing to do and just serves as a distraction tactic. We should be looking at everything with an open mind. After everything that's happened in recent years it goes to show that anything is possible. 

QueenOfSaigon
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Everybody should be asking questions about the world they live in. Not all people who believe in conspiracy theories are loons with nothing better to do. 

The person who discovered that hand washing was the key to eliminating infections was seen as crazy and thrown in a mental institution, and it took a long time for his peers to accept that he was right. Now it's something that is common sense. 

There was a time nobody would believe in the victims of celebrity pedophiles but then the truth came out at a later date.

Looking the other way because there are other more important things is not the right thing to do and just serves as a distraction tactic. We should be looking at everything with an open mind. After everything that's happened in recent years it goes to show that anything is possible. 

Its very ironic that you dont like me questioning theories that are clearly made up, instrumentalized by a political party, harmful to society and based on weak to non-existent evidence while you think its ok to question evidence- and scientific-based lockdowns or vaccines that have saved millions of lifes.

Thats why I refuse the way you are framing my post. Being critical and using your mind should be considered common sense. But this is about easily believing things people are telling you while not questioning their intentions and agenda. This is about made up stuff that is a danger to our society and even affecting the presidential elections.

I‘m also not the one looking the other way- if you think the pizza-gate is more important than trump acting every day in a morally wrong way, then you are the one turning you back to the important matters.

Glamourpuss
30 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Its very ironic that you dont like me questioning theories that are clearly made up, instrumentalized by a political party, harmful to society and based on weak to non-existent evidence while you think its ok to question evidence- and scientific-based lockdowns or vaccines that have saved millions of lifes.

Thats why I refuse the way you are framing my post. Being critical and using your mind should be considered common sense. But this is about easily believing things people are telling you while not questioning their intentions and agenda. This is about made up stuff that is a danger to our society and even affecting the presidential elections.

I‘m also not the one looking the other way- if you think the pizza-gate is more important than trump acting every day in a morally wrong way, then you are the one turning you back to the important matters.

Whoa I never said anything of the sort. Just that there's nothing wrong with looking into these "made up" theories and deciding if there could be any truth to them before discounting completely. If somebody tells me a popular conspiracy theory is bullshit I want to find out for myself why it's bullshit. I don't know if you've got me mixed up with anybody else but I haven't said anything about the vaccinations or Donald Trump. I'm just talking about conspiracy theories in general and the only specific thing I've mentioned is pizzagate. I don't think it's more important and don't choose to focus on one thing more than another. I think you have an idea of what conspiracy theorists are and have labelled me as one  because I don't know where you've got these assumptions from. :shrug: I haven't turned my back on any important issues. 

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

Whoa I never said anything of the sort. Just that there's nothing wrong with looking into these "made up" theories and deciding if there could be any truth to them before discounting completely. If somebody tells me a popular conspiracy theory is bullshit I want to find out for myself why it's bullshit. I don't know if you've got me mixed up with anybody else but I haven't said anything about the vaccinations or Donald Trump. I'm just talking about conspiracy theories in general and the only specific thing I've mentioned is pizzagate. I don't think it's more important and don't choose to focus on one thing more than another. I think you have an idea of what conspiracy theorists are and have labelled me as one  because I don't know where you've got these assumptions from. :shrug: I haven't turned my back on any important issues. 

Sorry if I was too quick to judge. But still, after all these years: why should we  „look into“ pizza-gate? Its clearly fake news.

JohnnyVersace

I honestly think it’s her fans making fun of her for constantly going on pizza runs with Michael and not promoting the album :ladyhaha:

Archived