đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's comments have 🍕

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Axl Jax
7 hours ago, MOT said:

I just checked out Tony Rodrigues interview with Laura Eisenhower. It isn't just bullshit, he isn't just telling lies, it is insane. The man is talking about being on Mars, losing an arm and then having the arm grow back, and she is sitting there listening to him and she isn't registering surprise or saying 'Aw come on'. Both are speaking in matter of fact voices. It is insane. 

Because she knows and her great grandfather was president Eisenhower, and has many different guests with stories like these, there are many many experiences like these from different decades that match up, anyway there are more interviews about different experiences than I realised so that probably wasn't the one but you can have your opinion and I can have mine. There is a lot of stuff that goes on that most would think is insane, but again, we don't have the complete facts available yet so its just a matter of taking someone's word.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

Because she knows and her great grandfather was president Eisenhower, and has many different guests with stories like these, there are many many experiences like these from different decades that match up, anyway there are more interviews about different experiences than I realised so that probably wasn't the one but you can have your opinion and I can have mine. There is a lot of stuff that goes on that most would think is insane, but again, we don't have the complete facts available yet so its just a matter of taking someone's word.

@Axl Jax You made comments on another thread yesterday about anti-vaxxing which I thought were rational and reasonable. It distresses me and puzzles me that someone who could make those comments could then turn around and make the comments that you have made on this thread.

Please believe me when I say that I have your best interests at heart, and please consider what I am about to say.

What is more believable, that there have been alien abductions and that the government have made deals with extra-terrestrials and that we have a colony on Mars    OR     that some nutjob invented a crazy story back in the 50's, other nutjobs and fraudsters made a bandwagon out of it and now it's an industry ?

I visited Laura Eisenhower's website. I didn't have to scroll down too far before it was being suggested to me that I might like to contribute $15 per month.

flyaway
23 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

The only reason Gaga gets dragged into this is because of her association with Marina Abromovic and her "Spirit Cooking". These people think she's a legit Satanic witch.

Isn't it the main reason we stan her and this cult exists because of it?

snow white witch GIF

Antoni

This thread sure did go places.

pizza = pizzagate = qanon = fake

pizza = wayfair = qanon = fake

Epstein on the other hand is ****ing real but has nothing to do with Gaga. And it does go deep, deep enough to sound like a made up conspiracy but all of this is public information documented by real publications and real journalists, just never all together:

Donald Barr (William Barr's father) worked in the OSS (the original CIA) during WW2, which worked directly with British intelligence. Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine's father) was a member of MI5 (British intelligence). Skip ahead a couple decades...

Maxwell is working for a transnational crime ring leader named Semion Mogilevich who is identified by multiple intelligence agencies as operating a sex trafficking ring (among half a dozen other criminal operations). Barr gives Epstein his first job at Dalton School despite being a two-time college dropout. That's when the first allegations of sexually abusing minors starts. According to Epstein's accountant in unsealed court documents, Maxwell provided all of the funding for Epstein when he first started (and Maxwell himself was on Mogilevich's payroll, all of his non-criminal companies going bankrupt). Maxwell's body is found in the ocean in November 1991 and his daughter, Ghislaine, starts working for Epstein.

2011, FBI Director Mueller puts Semion Mogilevich at the top spot on the FBI's 10 most wanted list and warns NYC that his associates have infiltrated every level of New York's corporate economy, started infiltrating politics, and is the #1 threat to our national security.

2015, after Trump starts gaining huge support, FBI Director Comey randomly removes Mogilevich from the most wanted list and replaces him with a two-time bank robber.

2019, William Barr (of all people) announces that Epstein committed suicide, and Comey's daughter -- the prosecutor in his case AND in Ghislaine Maxwell's case -- makes the announcement that there are no tapes of Epstein's prison floor from the night he died.

I'm not saying he didn't kill himself, I'm not saying he was murdered, I'm not saying he's still alive. But there is far more than enough reason to believe he was involved in an international sex trafficking operation, and definitely reasons to question whether or not what we've been told about his death is the truth.

Fab 5 Netflix GIF by Queer Eye

My name isn't Timmers

Axl Jax
1 hour ago, MOT said:

@Axl Jax You made comments on another thread yesterday about anti-vaxxing which I thought were rational and reasonable. It distresses me and puzzles me that someone who could make those comments could then turn around and make the comments that you have made on this thread.

Please believe me when I say that I have your best interests at heart, and please consider what I am about to say.

What is more believable, that there have been alien abductions and that the government have made deals with extra-terrestrials and that we have a colony on Mars    OR     that some nutjob invented a crazy story back in the 50's, other nutjobs and fraudsters made a bandwagon out of it and now it's an industry ?

I visited Laura Eisenhower's website. I didn't have to scroll down too far before it was being suggested to me that I might like to contribute $15 per month.

Forgive me. I don't believe anything 100%, what I am saying is there are many similar stories. I definitely believe in a small minority of alien abductions and things like that. I follow Laura Eisenhower for reasons related to divination after I started studying the tarot as a hobby to help my autism. Please appreciate that when you go down rabbit holes and know people with similar views, then come onto gagadaily, you forget that not everyone believes that sort of stuff (although it is usually conservatives who go off on me for it). Also my aunt interviews survivors/testimonies of all sorts of crazy sh**. If tony is lying then he has the best imagination in the world. Anyway In regards to the vax thread, yes I am a reasonable level-headed person. But what a lot of regular people like us tend to forget is there are many secret government and military operations, things that that go on that we couldn't think of. When you look at things from 50 - 60 years ago like MK Ultra, and all the other crazy government projects (usually named Project _______) I think there will be things that come out in the future about recent times, it tends to happen with every generation. Think of historic abuse etc. Anyway besides the point, I am very spiritual and love listening to theories that make me think. I don't believe anything 100% one way or another. If I told y'all on this site some stuff I believe in like the 5D ascension etc I would be labelled crazy, yet if I was to say something of the opposite people over there would call me crazy. Anyway this is getting long but I think I've made my point

Edit: thanks to the person who loved my post as I really felt like sh** <3

Axl Jax
1 hour ago, MOT said:

Oh and it really shouldnt distress you. I have met people from all walks of life and have people in my family (and paganism) who work with this sort of stuff, its just a different opinion. It puzzles me how people can believe that there was a man who can walk on water and turn water into wine and that's widely accepted, yet things much more likely are seen as insane. Anyway idk how it got to this lol I think it was tony's trafficking story but ya 

32 minutes ago, Antoni said:

This thread sure did go places.

pizza = pizzagate = qanon = fake

pizza = wayfair = qanon = fake

Epstein on the other hand is ****ing real but has nothing to do with Gaga. And it does go deep, deep enough to sound like a made up conspiracy but all of this is public information documented by real publications and real journalists, just never all together:

Donald Barr (William Barr's father) worked in the OSS (the original CIA) during WW2, which worked directly with British intelligence. Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine's father) was a member of MI5 (British intelligence). Skip ahead a couple decades...

Maxwell is working for a transnational crime ring leader named Semion Mogilevich who is identified by multiple intelligence agencies as operating a sex trafficking ring (among half a dozen other criminal operations). Barr gives Epstein his first job at Dalton School despite being a two-time college dropout. That's when the first allegations of sexually abusing minors starts. According to Epstein's accountant in unsealed court documents, Maxwell provided all of the funding for Epstein when he first started (and Maxwell himself was on Mogilevich's payroll, all of his non-criminal companies going bankrupt). Maxwell's body is found in the ocean in November 1991 and his daughter, Ghislaine, starts working for Epstein.

2011, FBI Director Mueller puts Semion Mogilevich at the top spot on the FBI's 10 most wanted list and warns NYC that his associates have infiltrated every level of New York's corporate economy, started infiltrating politics, and is the #1 threat to our national security.

2015, after Trump starts gaining huge support, FBI Director Comey randomly removes Mogilevich from the most wanted list and replaces him with a two-time bank robber.

2019, William Barr (of all people) announces that Epstein committed suicide, and Comey's daughter -- the prosecutor in his case AND in Ghislaine Maxwell's case -- makes the announcement that there are no tapes of Epstein's prison floor from the night he died.

I'm not saying he didn't kill himself, I'm not saying he was murdered, I'm not saying he's still alive. But there is far more than enough reason to believe he was involved in an international sex trafficking operation, and definitely reasons to question whether or not what we've been told about his death is the truth.

Fab 5 Netflix GIF by Queer Eye

What you are saying is credible, in my opinion. Having said that, I don't know how much of it is true. I don't doubt your sincerity, but I don't know what your sources are and how reliable they are. But that's neither here nor there, the point is that the picture you have painted IS credible, it is one of criminal behaviour by people, possibly on a scale and at a level which is mindblowing, but it is credible. We may get to the full truth, but I doubt it. I'd guess we all doubt it.

I live in Ireland. Some years ago, it emerged that, in Iteland, the sport of swimming had a serious problem. Two of our top-level national coaches were exposed as paedophiles. One of these guys was very well known, a regular contributor on national tv. These guys got away with it for years. You wondered at the time how was it possible. The problems in the Catholic church, in Ireland and worldwide, are well documented. How could so many paedophiles have ended up in the same institution, and how could they have gotten away with it for so long ?How did Jimmy Savile get away with it for so long ? He couldn't have made it more obvious. Particularly around the time of the swimming problem, a spotlight was shone on paedophilia and how it opetates. They congregate. They form clusters. They help each other. They gain influence. Apply that to Hollywood, to the music industry, to politics. Awful scenarios are credible.

Axl Jax

I just did a bit more digging into this and yes its Q-tards from the Q/anonymous. they are all over bill gates Instagram too. Gaga is the most empathetic sweet soul ever, I feel like the people who say this stuff haven't actually took the time to watch her in an interview. I would recommend the oprah mental health one to anyone to get an idea of her personality!

23 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

Oh and it really shouldnt distress you. I have met people from all walks of life and have people in my family (and paganism) who work with this sort of stuff, its just a different opinion. It puzzles me how people can believe that there was a man who can walk on water and turn water into wine and that's widely accepted, yet things much more likely are seen as insane. Anyway idk how it got to this lol I think it was tony's trafficking story but ya 

Lookit, you have your head well screwed on and you don't need my help. So I hereby absolve you of my distress. I'll find something else to focus it on.

Funny you should mention God. I was tempted to bring it in but I didn't in the end. I'll do it now though. As far as I'm concerned, God and Satan are just the ultimate fairytales/conspiracy theories. They exist only as ideas in the minds of human beings. Way way back in time, somebody invented God as a means of explaining things that they couldn't understand. The idea caught on. It got handed down through the generations, it got stronger and stronger. One of the things that causes people to believe in God is the fact that billions of people, now and in the past, have believed in it; and thousands of books have been written about it. Could they all be wrong ? Of course they could. There is an opposite side of the coin. Billions of people have not believed in God, and there are thousands of books about atheism. People who are way more intelligent than me believe in God, and people who are way more intelligent than me are atheists. Where does that leave us ?

I think that most of us don't start at zero. We are raised as Catholics/Protestants/Jews/Muslims. In order to not believe in God, you have to choose to reject something which is very strong, very pervasive. It isn't a fair fight.

I do believe in the reality of Gaga though. I've heard her music. It's great.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:03 AM, mariomania1234 said:

It's the Qanon crew.

The same people who think Oprah, Ellen and Tom Hanks are on house arrest. :rip:

Ooooh so that's why my stepmother asked me if Gaga was on house arrest these days

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Axl Jax
37 minutes ago, MOT said:

Lookit, you have your head well screwed on and you don't need my help. So I hereby absolve you of my distress. I'll find something else to focus it on.

Funny you should mention God. I was tempted to bring it in but I didn't in the end. I'll do it now though. As far as I'm concerned, God and Satan are just the ultimate fairytales/conspiracy theories. They exist only as ideas in the minds of human beings. Way way back in time, somebody invented God as a means of explaining things that they couldn't understand. The idea caught on. It got handed down through the generations, it got stronger and stronger. One of the things that causes people to believe in God is the fact that billions of people, now and in the past, have believed in it; and thousands of books have been written about it. Could they all be wrong ? Of course they could. There is an opposite side of the coin. Billions of people have not believed in God, and there are thousands of books about atheism. People who are way more intelligent than me believe in God, and people who are way more intelligent than me are atheists. Where does that leave us ?

I think that most of us don't start at zero. We are raised as Catholics/Protestants/Jews/Muslims. In order to not believe in God, you have to choose to reject something which is very strong, very pervasive. It isn't a fair fight.

I do believe in the reality of Gaga though. I've heard her music. It's great.

Well i agree with you on most of that... My opinion on religion is that it was likely needed at the time, hundreds of years ago people were extremely uncivilized and religion was probably a good thing to bring everyone together to some sort of 'normality'. But it isn't neccesary anymore. People say god and Satan but I just believe in good and evil, as forces or energies. (A friend pointed out that god/devil and good/evil are just the same word with one letter added and one removed, probably an interesting coincidence but I have no clue about evolution of language) ... I think whatever you believe is cool if it makes you happy and doesn't harm others, and I do believe in some sort of afterlife but I think its this- whatever you believe you will manifest, for example you believe in Christianity all your life. You die, and your consciousness goes into some sort of hypnotic state (basically a permanent dream). There is a theory that your brain is flooded with DMT when you die but it is not proven at present. Anyway whatever makes you happy as long as you don't force it down peoples throats eg. Westboro baptist church

neopet bbq

reference to the sexy pizzagate theory. Sexy Satan worshipping, harvesting sexy adrenchrom(atica)e from trafficked children from her frend and witch marina and the diamonds.  Ur god is not here michael :poot:

14 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

My opinion on religion is that it was likely needed at the time, hundreds of years ago people were extremely uncivilized and religion was probably a good thing to bring everyone together to some sort of 'normality'. But it isn't neccesary anymore. 

Yep, agree.

Antoni
3 hours ago, MOT said:

What you are saying is credible, in my opinion. Having said that, I don't know how much of it is true. I don't doubt your sincerity, but I don't know what your sources are and how reliable they are. But that's neither here nor there, the point is that the picture you have painted IS credible, it is one of criminal behaviour by people, possibly on a scale and at a level which is mindblowing, but it is credible. We may get to the full truth, but I doubt it. I'd guess we all doubt it.

I live in Ireland. Some years ago, it emerged that, in Iteland, the sport of swimming had a serious problem. Two of our top-level national coaches were exposed as paedophiles. One of these guys was very well known, a regular contributor on national tv. These guys got away with it for years. You wondered at the time how was it possible. The problems in the Catholic church, in Ireland and worldwide, are well documented. How could so many paedophiles have ended up in the same institution, and how could they have gotten away with it for so long ?How did Jimmy Savile get away with it for so long ? He couldn't have made it more obvious. Particularly around the time of the swimming problem, a spotlight was shone on paedophilia and how it opetates. They congregate. They form clusters. They help each other. They gain influence. Apply that to Hollywood, to the music industry, to politics. Awful scenarios are credible.

I'm happy to send you (or anyone else reading) links to back up every claim. I've been gathering the sources for weeks after reading most of that in Hiding In Plain Sight by Sarah Kendzior.

My name isn't Timmers

Archived