55 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Wait.... I just eat a pizza ???!!!! :shadow:

Burn witch:neyde:

I'm probably wrong

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I believe pizzagate is real. The evidence is out there. Don't pay attention to 4chan though, there are better places to get information. Gaga isn't involved in it but many politicians are. 

This conspiracy all sounds crazy and far fetched but the more you research you find that there is alot of evidence to prove the claims. It's not for the faint hearted though so only look into it if you are strong enough to handle the darkest of truths. 

Hillary Clinton is supposed to be in court in September because of the deleted emails and the content of them. It will be interesting to know what they've found. 👀 

I'm not crazy btw. Perhaps a little bit bonkers but you don't need to sad or lmao this post. :green:

not a french fry
2 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Are you sure it’s not

tumblr_lrnl6oqziv1qbe3m9o1_500.png
browserpreview_tmp0.gif

God it never gets old:laughga:

emma stone crying GIF

social experiment gone wrong

ShayCristoforo

There are plenty of people who harass Gaga on a daily basis. Some are based on bizarre, unfounded and hurtful conspiracy theories. And then there are people like the Irina fans who thought Gaga ruined the marriage with Bradley. Mass blasting someone based on ludicrous rumors is just cyber bullying. I hate it. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Sarah H

Really sick of all the Qanon crazies online hassling people on their tweets and IG. They are disturbed. 

JRCF29

it's either conspiracy theorists or GGD members mocking her for getting pizza with Michael

Don't Call Me Gaga

LGMonster95

Obviously there's a big problem on the internet with people believing all kinds of bullsh*ts without any sort of legit evidence, these people don't even know how to inform themselves corectly, don't know how to think logically, they would rather believe all kinds of stories that seems way out of proportions because for them those stories are interesting, eye catching, for a lot of them the reality is too boring. I lot of those people think that famous people "must" do something really shocking and f*cked up for them to be so known forgetting the fact that they are still people in the end, ofc there's some rotten apples but just like in our regular lifes, we also have those rotten apples in our lifes aswell. They pick on Gaga a lot of times because for them beside the fact that she's famous as f*ck, they see her as someone who is and acts very suspicious which makes her a target for them, you can talk to them the whole day and they still wont believe you that she's talented and very kind because of how they see her, they dont believe that people can be different from their views because overall they have very few knowledge of outside world because of them being very detached from reality, being close minded and stupid as f*ck.

These people were in the comments of Beyoncé's instagram last week too. It's disturbing...

Axl Jax

The reason is because they believe she is part of the Epstein / pedogate it all stems from when she was pictured with Marina Abramovic at spirit cooking thing in 2013, and then the out of shadows documentary that has a total of 30+ million views on different re uploads and because she still hasn't addresses it I think people assume she is guilty. It used to be just Qbies but it has started to spread into the general public and seems to be getting bigger unfortunately. They went for Chrissy tiegen recently and twitter banned loads of them but I'm not interested in conspiracies I'm interested in facts and the facts are Chrissy tiegen is absolutely disgusting for the tweets she posted. They let her get away with being cancelled by using Qanon people as a cover

Axl Jax
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I believe pizzagate is real. The evidence is out there. Don't pay attention to 4chan though, there are better places to get information. Gaga isn't involved in it but many politicians are. 

This conspiracy all sounds crazy and far fetched but the more you research you find that there is alot of evidence to prove the claims. It's not for the faint hearted though so only look into it if you are strong enough to handle the darkest of truths. 

Hillary Clinton is supposed to be in court in September because of the deleted emails and the content of them. It will be interesting to know what they've found. 👀

I agree 100% with the pedogate stuff, I am not completely decided about the pizzagate stuff but the truth will come out about John Podesta one day. One only has to look at the art around his house... I don't believe Gaga is involves either but yes many many politicians are and its because blackmail rules the world. I have heard a lot of testimonies, survivor accounts, they set up cameras in certain positions. Everyone here needs to check out Tony Rodrigues interviews with Laura Eisenhower.

Axl Jax

BTW everyone should go to the Yummy video comments and y'all may understand a bit more

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

There are plenty of people who harass Gaga on a daily basis. Some are based on bizarre, unfounded and hurtful conspiracy theories. And then there are people like the Irina fans who thought Gaga ruined the marriage with Bradley. Mass blasting someone based on ludicrous rumors is just cyber bullying. I hate it. 

Her so-called "fans" also harass her for not doing things they think she should do. Some of them even make me miss the Irina fans posting recipes and selling refrigerators. 

She/Her/Hers

7 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

I agree 100% with the pedogate stuff, I am not completely decided about the pizzagate stuff but the truth will come out about John Podesta one day. One only has to look at the art around his house... I don't believe Gaga is involves either but yes many many politicians are and its because blackmail rules the world. I have heard a lot of testimonies, survivor accounts, they set up cameras in certain positions. Everyone here needs to check out Tony Rodrigues interviews with Laura Eisenhower.

I just checked out Tony Rodrigues interview with Laura Eisenhower. It isn't just bullshit, he isn't just telling lies, it is insane. The man is talking about being on Mars, losing an arm and then having the arm grow back, and she is sitting there listening to him and she isn't registering surprise or saying 'Aw come on'. Both are speaking in matter of fact voices. It is insane. 

Is Gaga deliberately just taking the piss out of the loonies by going out so publicly for all that pizza ? She's bored stiff in covid, so she does it for a laugh ? I suspect she does a lot of that sort of thing.

All that satanic imagery (it's even in Five Foot Two), 'I swear to Lucifer', the fake **** on stage in Glastonbury .... I think that's all her just having a laugh at the crazies. 

Archived