đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga's comments have 🍕

Frivolero

Featured Posts

PartySick

I find it crazy how these people believe Lady Gaga eats children but Donald Trump is a saint.

You'd think that level of delusion would be lethal :huntyga:

đź–¤

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Name Isnt Alice

So what are we gonna do?:zilla:

Should we reply with pineapple emojis?

I can't believe there's still people like them in 2020 :saladga:

The Z
Just now, PartySick said:

I find it crazy how these people believe Lady Gaga eats children but Donald Trump is a saint.

You'd think that level of delusion would be lethal :huntyga:

You'd think that 3 people in the world believe that

I don't know what kind of site they visit they they look like a cult... Worse than GGD for sure

My Name Isnt Alice
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't know what kind of site they visit they they look like a cult... Worse than GGD for sure

Atrl

mariomania1234
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I think it originated from 4chan. :toofunny:

Born in Chromatica

Sorry, correct me if I'm wrong but since when has pizza ever been used as a symbol for Satanism?? I thought pizza was just, well, pizza?? I'm innocent :zilla:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Karen Smith

There's so many comments with 🍕, because some stupid folks think that Gaga is pedophile and she is taking part in pizzagate. And she eats children and drinks their blood as adrenochrome. They have theory that Chromatica is actually relative with Adrenochrome because both sound familiar, and her record is pink and they calls adrenochrome as pink drug. There always will be some sic theories about huge stars, but it's just a rumor. 

My Name Isnt Alice
3 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I think it originated from 4chan. :toofunny:

I think it's just christian carino :billie:

MANiCURE 6
38 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Because she was seen eating pizza

It's """""a sign that she's eating children"""" for adrenochrome lmaooooooooo

Ps: adrenochrome can NOT be found in a person's head

Wait.... I just eat a pizza ???!!!! :shadow:

44 minutes ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

don't mind them they believe bullsh*t such as pizzagat and the epstein thingy 

A lot of the Pizzagate stuff has been super sensationalised and has deviated further from the truth. The Jeffery Epstein “thingy” is actually real, not a conspiracy theory. It’s obvious at the very least that he was up to some shady stuff, with many connections to elite people. 
Sheeples commenting the pizza emojis on LG’s post is stupid, I think it takes away from the seriousness of what Pizzagate derives from, which is child trafficking.  :confused:

eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, jobot said:

A lot of the Pizzagate stuff has been super sensationalised and has deviated further from the truth. The Jeffery Epstein “thingy” is actually real, not a conspiracy theory. It’s obvious at the very least that he was up to some shady stuff, with many connections to elite people. 
Sheeples commenting the pizza emojis on LG’s post is stupid, I think it takes away from the seriousness of what Pizzagate derives from, which is child trafficking.  :confused:

I thought pizzagate was debunked or something

also what even happened to the epstein thingy

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Lemonky

Why is comment section everywhere so dumb, xenophobic and full od conspiracies nowadays :saladga:

Just now, eeaarrllaalloo said:

I thought pizzagate was debunked or something

also what even happened to the epstein thingy

Ya, Pizzagate was debunked by mainstream media, of course they would label it as conspiracy theorists. I have read some stuff online about John Podesta and seen the artwork he has in his home... it’s rather unusual. Personally I’m not really sure, but I do think it got out of hand and major fictitious elements were added... 

Epstein “committed suicide” in his jail cell last year, and just recently his co-conspirator Ghislane Maxwell was arrested. She has been accused by victims as having been involved with the abuse alongside Epstein. Her trial isn’t until next year in July... let’s see what happens until then. I have read a lot about it on the Epstein subreddit over on Reddit. There is a lot of intriguing information and not a whole lot of coverage in the mainstream media. With all of Ghislane’s / Epstein’s associates and contacts, it makes you wonder. 

eeaarrllaalloo
1 minute ago, jobot said:

Epstein “committed suicide” in his jail cell last year, and just recently his co-conspirator Ghislane Maxwell was arrested. She has been accused by victims as having been involved with the abuse alongside Epstein. Her trial isn’t until next year in July... let’s see what happens until then. I have read a lot about it on the Epstein subreddit over on Reddit. There is a lot of intriguing information and not a whole lot of coverage in the mainstream media. With all of Ghislane’s / Epstein’s associates and contacts, it makes you wonder.

i've seen pictures of a "leaked" document that has list of people (including gaga) that went on an airplane? and that is connected to epstein's death? how? also isn't epstein a pedo or something?

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

1 minute ago, eeaarrllaalloo said:

i've seen pictures of a "leaked" document that has list of people (including gaga) that went on an airplane? and that is connected to epstein's death? how? also isn't epstein a pedo or something?

Apparently that document is fake, but the real flight logs were revealed I’m pretty sure. Gaga wasn’t on the actual flight logs. It’s connected to Epstein’s death because it was his private airplane to his private island which he owned. Yeah, he was a pedo and was predatory towards young girls. People just lump all celebrities into the same pot... personally I think LG would stay away from all of this dark sh*t, although I think she is probably aware of it happening in the entertainment industry/world in general.

Archived