💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell album cover

Coldish

Featured Posts

Judas Society

it looks cheap and basic tbh, but as most debut artists with limited resources, I can understand. And we're in the middle of a pandemic, so it's more understandable.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

I'm maybe the only one who likes the font but doesn't like the rest of the cover

xoxo

GregJA

Guess she’s going to officially announce it tomorrow with the album preorder going up with WLN.

Wonder if it will be late this year or like right away 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Aussie

Must be in the minority, I find it cringe worthy 😂 Looks like a basic perfume ad 

chiuga

This looks like an ad for hair dye products targeted at Russian and Eastern European markets...

hieronymus

This looks like something Titanic Sinclair would make Poppy do

hieronymus
6 hours ago, Judas Society said:

it looks cheap and basic tbh, but as most debut artists with limited resources, I can understand. And we're in the middle of a pandemic, so it's more understandable.

She's also had numerous photoshoots and a lot of label backing over the last year or... 2? She's not just a rando indie artist anymore. Choose a reject from a photoshoot and spruce it up. Do a webcam photoshoot where she does half evil/dark and half light/fantasy makeup. Literally anything is better than a single bad super facetuned photo mirrored with badly photoshopped hair

Sherry
2 minutes ago, dit said:

i actually love that cover!

Girl I don't understand why people hate her. It's not the best but not bad either. They just hate her because of Gaga comparisons. Like leave the girl alone :saladga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

2 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

Girl I don't understand why people hate her. It's not the best but not bad either. They just hate her because of Gaga comparisons. Like leave the girl alone :saladga:

yeah some ppl genuinely dislike her because of the Gaga comparisons it seems wich is sad. She is a sweet low key kind of girl. 

Archived