Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell album cover

Coldish

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, how it looks: recent albums without any typography used to be best (Chromatica, Future Nostalgia, SAWAYAMA), I see there's some typography on the cover :triggered: That doesn't bode well for her, I mean what if the artworks with texts on them make them flop?

1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

I love them, I wanted her maxcut logo to be on the cover so bad.

Thank youu! Me too, that’s why i included, she has a logo, why not use it to further establish her brand, it’s really a misstep from her and her team

1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I love it, but something about the retouching and lighting makes this photo look like a hair salon/shampoo ad.

Thank youu!

GagaUnderYou

Excited for this.

does this have a release date as yet? where was this announced? I don’t see it on her Instagram. I hope there is a vinyl release and a signed copy! 

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Excited for this.

does this have a release date as yet? where was this announced? I don’t see it on her Instagram. I hope there is a vinyl release and a signed copy! 

She'll probably announce album tomorrow  

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Eros92

Everyone who is saying this is bad and hate the font and say it's boring probably think that the standard cover of BTW is a masterpiece so please stop :madge:

Galvon
5 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Everyone who is saying this is bad and hate the font and say it's boring probably think that the standard cover of BTW is a masterpiece so please stop :madge:

No, but tbf at least the font on that one works better, since it looks like metal, just like the motorbike.

But please stop the comparisons.:green:

jackoajl
3 hours ago, wrs said:

FD667974-EA9-A-4-ADD-B168-89-BFDA12-AF59

ava-maxipad.png

OMG, did you do that? looks great

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

7 minutes ago, jackoajl said:

OMG, did you do that? looks great

Thank you so much, my dear. :hug:

Archived