Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony। American Life । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer
6 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I always confuse AL and Music tracks, especially I Deserve It, which is one of my favorite Madonna tracks :ohwell:

There are a few of the accoutics that really have a similar vibe 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
3 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

What did you think?

Was not a fan of this album at all. Although it was not as bad as Erotica, because this one had 3 songs I liked and 1 I felt I could grow to like. I recently have been trying to get into her discography. I'm glad I started from her recent work and worked backwards, because if I went the other way.... yikes.

MingersPrayer
6 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Done. My lowest rate for this album is a 7, since it is THE best Madonna album out there :tony:

9 was my lowest - I think this is my number 2 madonna album, number 1 is ROL

MingersPrayer
Just now, Agunimon said:

Was not a fan of this album at all. Although it was not as bad as Erotica, because this one had 3 songs I liked and 1 I felt I could grow to like. I recently have been trying to get into her discography. I'm glad I started from her recent work and worked backwards, because if I went the other way.... yikes.

😂

I did expect that response actualy. This is one of my favourite albums by her but I can completely see why others wouldn’t like it, especially if heard for the first time today. It was very specific to the time & is a niche sound. definitely not as universal as Confessions for example. Which albums are you fave so far?
honestly, all my madonna-stan friends love erotica (they all rememebr when it came out) and I find that really hard to get into. It was before my time. I think a lot of her records are being at the time and place kind of thing.  

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

😂

I did expect that response actualy. This is one of my favourite albums by her but I can completely see why others wouldn’t like it, especially if heard for the first time today. It was very specific to the time & is a niche sound. definitely not as universal as Confessions for example. Which albums are you fave so far?
honestly, all my madonna-stan friends love erotica (they all rememebr when it came out) and I find that really hard to get into. It was before my time. I think a lot of her records are being at the time and place kind of thing.  

Honestly, Madam X and Rebel Heart are my favorites.

Confessions on a Dance Floor was very hit or miss. I like half the songs, and the other half are skips. I don't understand why it's so raved about. It's shocking to me how Madam X seems highly disliked when to me, with the ratio of songs I like to total songs on the album, it's the most consistent and has the highest percentage of tracks I enjoyed.

I have notes on every album I listened to so far. Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Hard Candy are my least favorites. Even MDNA has more tracks that I enjoyed.

shoful
12 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

Me too - prob too much info - looking forward to seeing what you put

Excited to see yours too! :hug:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
10 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

9 was my lowest - I think this is my number 2 madonna album, number 1 is ROL

This is my #3 album! But like almost on par with the others. I think my top 5 list goes:

1. Madame X (ven conmigo bitches)

2. Erotica

3. American Life

4. Ray of Light

5. Confessions

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, MingersPrayer said:

Can you tag me in the others so I don’t forget! I’m an even bigger fan of M than Kylie even

Definitely! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
13 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Madonna's ultimate best album. :applause:

Are you in? :fatcat:

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, shoful said:

This is my #3 album! But like almost on par with the others. I think my top 5 list goes:

1. Madame X (ven conmigo bitches)

2. Erotica

3. American Life

4. Ray of Light

5. Confessions

well, well where is LAP? :dom:

Anveeroy
Just now, Agunimon said:

I just finished listening to her discography.

So, what's your verdict? We will be doing other albums as well, so you can tell us know which albums you would like to rate! :tony:

Anveeroy
43 minutes ago, memomemome said:

I might want join true blue, bedtime stories, ray of light, and like a prayer :diane:

I'm actually not quite familiar with the other materials...:toofunny:

You can listen to the other materials; but will definitely tag you on your favorite ones! 

Archived