Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony। American Life । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer
4 hours ago, shoful said:

I LOVE Music too! I feel like its super underrated! I feel like I really don’t dislike any of her albums besides MDNA so this ordering is really just rudimentary. Most of them just have the slightest edge on each other

100% agree. I’m the same. MDNA is the only one I don’t listen to. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nickkoko

I'm so here for this. This was the first full Madonna album I heard when I was 6 lol.

MingersPrayer
4 hours ago, shoful said:

@wrs @Aarghya @Agunimon @MingersPrayer @Davian

Maybe some exciting facts for you Madame X stans and why Madame X is so special to me :diane:

This was the first album that I truly got to stan for the whole album and she delivered on concept and imagery. I was lucky enough to get invited to the MTV music video premiere in NYC for Medellín. I also traveled 1.5 hours to get there and also to go to that pop up shop she had one weekend in June 2019 for the tour. And my greatest memory of the Madame X era is when she chose me to be her “beer bitch” during one of the Madame X tour shows and we spoke for 7 minutes and I spoke Portuguese to that bitch and she asked me about my sex life in front of 4000 people  :emma:

Love this story ❤️❤️

Noir

My faavourite Madonna album, count me in!

12 hours ago, Agunimon said:

This is how the albums ranked to me, statistically speaking. I divided the tracks I put under the "like" category. There were skip categories, non-skip category, and ??? category on some albums. Those weren't put into consideration. Just the ones that I knew I liked without needing to listen to the album another time.

Screen-Shot-2020-07-29-at-11-29-26-AM.pn

Albums in the last category I couldn't wait to end. It was especially torturous getting through Erotica.

@monster @Duella DeVil @Jose P

lowkey shook that Erotica is in that last one but it takes a while for one to get used to it, so no hate

so glad we could help direct you through your journey though madonna's discography. it's a real treat, isnt it?

I always wanted to listen to Madonna's discography, but I never did lol so this is a good excuse 

Anveeroy
14 hours ago, shoful said:

@Aarghya I am writing some amazing comments for this. They’re quite wordy so be prepared. I’ve only finishes 3 Songs so far but I wanna take my time to state me thoughts correctly on this amazing album 

No worries! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

memomemome

Why do I think that she intentionally to make this album Anti-Pop? 

Yeah, Not really quite enjoy the album. Might not be her album to revisit :bear:.

But I guess cause of this megarate I listened to it  :haroon:

shoful
On 7/29/2020 at 2:06 AM, Aarghya said:

Saturday Night, Madonna Night! We will revist the albums of Queen Madonna! Megarate ceremony schedule has given below: 

1) American Life - 1st August 

2) Rebel Heart - 8th August 

3) Madam X - 15th August 

4) True Blue - 22nd August 

5) Erotica - 29th August 

6) Bedtime Stories - 5th September 

7) Ray of Light - 12th September 

8) Music - 19th September 

9) Like A Prayer - 26th September 

Previous Madonna Megarates

Reveal hidden contents

Are we doing exclusive bonus tracks/side b? Like Has to Be, cyberraga, Autotune baby, let down your guard etc

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Are we doing exclusive bonus tracks/side b? Like Has to Be, cyberraga, Autotune baby, let down your guard etc

Only bonus tracks. I need a list of besides; I might do a megarate on this.

Anveeroy
3 hours ago, memomemome said:

Why do I think that she intentionally to make this album Anti-Pop? 

Yeah, Not really quite enjoy the album. Might not be her album to revisit :bear:.

But I guess cause of this megarate I listened to it  :haroon:

Thanks for the rate!

Bubblegum Bitch
1 hour ago, shoful said:

1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Only bonus tracks. I need a list of besides; I might do a megarate on this.

American Pie should be included to Music megarate. If it's not, I - 

2f084693cb02ca182011e826dc56f62db5dfa795

shoful
45 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

American Pie should be included to Music megarate. If it's not, I - 

I can’t believe she removed it from the streaming version hahaha. It really doesn’t belong tho🙃

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, shoful said:

I can’t believe she removed it from the streaming version hahaha. It really doesn’t belong tho🙃

I don't care. I listen to this song every day before I go to bed when I'm in college. 

Archived