💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy calls out National Enquirer for “cult” story

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

The title of this article literally says “People THINK Katy Shaded Britney on Instagram” :triggered: people feeling like Katy shaded her is not Katy shading her. Do you understand the difference? (Clearly not based on your reply)

I think you should click at the link and spend 2 minutes reading it. Whatever it is subconsciously or consciously, she is aware of Britney Spears condition, the article she reposted explicitly mentioned Britney Spears. I think that one just confirms whether she's aware of Britney's tragedy, or worse, just take it as a trivial pop history that can be casually mentioned. But I can see her growing as a person who understands mental health issue better today, just like most of us were completely unaware of mental health knowledge maybe few years ago (for me 5 years ago I know nothing).

OT : Yeah just like Katy was doing here is important so that media just don't sensationalize and further stigmatize mental health issue. How sketchy of them to describe it as cult-y, like, what are they aiming to do?

Archived