💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts conspiracy vaccine video and Instagram flags it.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

MessyTop
28 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

None of you seem to grasp the seriousness of this. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are private companies acting as public utilities - as a result, they are bound by law to adhere to public laws. Meaning that censoring, flagging and deleting content on the basis that their viewpoint is wrong is literally infringing on basic, fundamental human rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of expression. 

Anybody that doesn’t see how dangerous this is, please never talk to me. I have nothing to say to you. I don’t care if you think vaccines are the best thing in the world, if you are okay with literally THOUSANDS of doctors, lawyers, teachers, philosophers and artists getting CENSORED and DELETED for not following the official narrative, then you are nothing short despicable.

Freedom of speech is still there. Simply they are fact checking it. Fact checking is also freedom of speech. Nobody stopped her from posting it. 
she deleted herself. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
27 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

Explain to me how standing up for human rights is worse than wishing concentration camps and extermination on people? Vaccines have literally destroyed lives. Do your research. 

This is thread is not about vaccines. Is about Madonna posting conspiracy theories that are based on lies. 
I respect whatever stand you have on vaccines ,but please don’t make this thread about that. 

weed
32 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

None of you seem to grasp the seriousness of this. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are private companies acting as public utilities - as a result, they are bound by law to adhere to public laws. Meaning that censoring, flagging and deleting content on the basis that their viewpoint is wrong is literally infringing on basic, fundamental human rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of expression. 

Anybody that doesn’t see how dangerous this is, please never talk to me. I have nothing to say to you. I don’t care if you think vaccines are the best thing in the world, if you are okay with literally THOUSANDS of doctors, lawyers, teachers, philosophers and artists getting CENSORED and DELETED for not following the official narrative, then you are nothing short despicable.

ae47d9b4511840d7d4e3dddad62e0ceb.gif

President Biden
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

So let me get this right, she is an antivaxxer? If so, F her and her whole career. Antivaxxers should be put in concentration camps and exterminated, they are a despicable, stupid group that puts everyone's lives at risk just because their dead brains believe in random facebook conspiracies.

:saladga: you did not honestly just endorse the usage of concentration camps?

You do realize many people have perfectly rational views about vaccinations and their caution to shove needles up their arms because the government told them to? My parents did not let me take many of the STD related vaccines until a later age because they had some worries about the science of them and knew I was not a sexually active teenager.

:laughga: you need to freakin get a grip. It’s not that obscene to have some skepticism of vaccinations. Many people with other related issues, who feel vaccines may have caused those issues, are skeptical of them. You telling them they should be “exterminated” for being skeptical is the truly “despicable” thing.

I got drunk

President Biden
1 hour ago, HEARTSTOP said:

I'm sorry for your dysautonomia. I have no research on the matter to say if it was because of vaccines or not, and I will leave that to experts on the area. However, if it weren't for the vaccines you'd probably be dead before reaching adulthood, like many children did before vaccines existed.

Yes, they do have risks (a very very small percentage), but they are a much much greater good for the whole population. Even if you personally didn't benefit at all from vaccines and only got screwed up by them, they would still be a major benefit to humanity.

Sorry if I sound blunt and insensitive, I really do feel for your struggles but I usually think of the greater good instead of my own good.

You sound like a Nazi. “For the greater good” is literally a rationalization that dictators and terrorists use to diminish the suffering of others. The fact you had the AUDACITY to tell a member who faces medical trouble because if vaccines that their suffering is “for the greater good” is DISGUSTING.

I got drunk

The doctor on the video is saying there is a cure for covid-19 she herself has treated more 350 patients of all ages and with medical conditions succesfully with hydroxychloroquine but she and doctors like her are being pushed aside and silenced!  Why is twitter and other social media outlates censoring these doctors? What do they have to hide?  Why are they ignoring these remedies and suporting a vaccine?   Madonna is not anti Viccine she is just asking questions like we should!  Look for the video and watch it before jumping to conclusions

TRUMP 2020

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, DavieX said:

The doctor on the video is saying there is a cure for covid-19 she herself has treated more 350 patients of all ages and with medical conditions succesfully with hydroxychloroquine but she and doctors like her are being pushed aside and silenced!  Why is twitter and other social media outlates censoring these doctors? What do they have to hide?  Why are they ignoring these remedies and suporting a vaccine?   Madonna is not anti Viccine she is just asking questions like we should!  Look for the video and watch it before jumping to conclusions

Conclusions? The Dr on her video says demons are created after having sex with females. So no!!! 

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

So let me get this right, she is an antivaxxer? If so, F her and her whole career. Antivaxxers should be put in concentration camps and exterminated, they are a despicable, stupid group that puts everyone's lives at risk just because their dead brains believe in random facebook conspiracies.

too much and unnecessary. reporting. exterminate in concentration camp? your way of expressing opinion is more dangerous than anti-vaxxers

MessyTop
22 minutes ago, DavieX said:

Cause: 

Dr. Stella Immanuel, the physician who falsely stated that hydroxychloroquine is a cure for Covid-19 and that masks don’t help to reduce transmission

Thats irresponsible. Literally a conspiracy theorist that hates LGBTQ+ people and compares them to demons. 

crybrowz

Sounds like she's saying she believes there is a vaccine, and that the government is deliberately withholding it so that hospitals can continue to profit off covid. Some of yall really dont know what anti-vax means :deadbanana:

HeavyMetalLover

So she’s anti-Trump but is supportive of a debunked video he has shared? Ok Esther.

This doctor is very clearly unhinged and cannot be trusted as an objective source of medical data. Just Google her.

i don't remember ARTPOP

thatfoxyfeeling

She’s so hypocritical and out of touch, I think her intentions are good and she has done a lot for charities etc. but her statement about the “rich get richer” well it’s like calling the pot calling the kettle black. :yennefer:

Archived