Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts conspiracy vaccine video and Instagram flags it.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Jose P
Just now, My Name Isnt Alice said:

I think she posted it because she thought the vaccine is already available but to only rich people? :oprah:

Yes I think maybe she doesn’t know what that video really means. Still kind of irresponsible of her to share it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29
1 minute ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

I think she posted it because she thought the vaccine is already available but to only rich people? :oprah:

so why wouldn't she have already gotten seeing as though shes a multi-millionaire?:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

farting

Does she have any redeeming qualities? All I ever see is a delusional attention wh*re that loves a bandwagon. 

PoetsTryinWrite

None of you seem to grasp the seriousness of this. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are private companies acting as public utilities - as a result, they are bound by law to adhere to public laws. Meaning that censoring, flagging and deleting content on the basis that their viewpoint is wrong is literally infringing on basic, fundamental human rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of expression. 

Anybody that doesn’t see how dangerous this is, please never talk to me. I have nothing to say to you. I don’t care if you think vaccines are the best thing in the world, if you are okay with literally THOUSANDS of doctors, lawyers, teachers, philosophers and artists getting CENSORED and DELETED for not following the official narrative, then you are nothing short despicable.

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Antivaxxers should be put in concentration camps and exterminated, 

Explain to me how standing up for human rights is worse than wishing concentration camps and extermination on people? Vaccines have literally destroyed lives. Do your research. 

Defend Your Humanity.

46 minutes ago, My Name Isnt Alice said:

this

Biden Harris 2024

Her face is leaking into her brains. Full of fillers but won't accept a vaccine. smh.

zakariah

yikes not her doing this sh!t before the levitating remix is even out

HeavyMetalLover
Just now, Aquarius said:

yikes not her doing this sh!t before the levitating remix is even out

At least she’s doing some sort of pr*mo. :hor:

i don't remember ARTPOP

DavidLuis198
18 minutes ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

None of you seem to grasp the seriousness of this. Instagram, Facebook and YouTube are private companies acting as public utilities - as a result, they are bound by law to adhere to public laws. Meaning that censoring, flagging and deleting content on the basis that their viewpoint is wrong is literally infringing on basic, fundamental human rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of expression. 

Anybody that doesn’t see how dangerous this is, please never talk to me. I have nothing to say to you. I don’t care if you think vaccines are the best thing in the world, if you are okay with literally THOUSANDS of doctors, lawyers, teachers, philosophers and artists getting CENSORED and DELETED for not following the official narrative, then you are nothing short despicable.

Expressing a 'wrong viewpoint' =/= spreading fake news

I don't know how to write in english

GregJA
54 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

so why wouldn't she have already gotten seeing as though shes a multi-millionaire?:trollga:

She’s said she had Covid 19 so probably thinks a vaccine would be useless to her :green:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived