💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna posts conspiracy vaccine video and Instagram flags it.

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Jill

is that the lady who says medical conditions are caused by dreaming of having sex with demons? yeah FACTS dont care about our FEELINGS amirite

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sourchromatican

I’m confused at where she said she was anti vax? What I’m getting from this is that she thinks the government has the vaccine/cure ready and are keeping it until they find a way to make money off of it?

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, The21Monster said:

I’m confused at where she said she was anti vax? What I’m getting from this is that she thinks the government has the vaccine ready and are keeping it until they find a way to make money off of it?

Is just conspiracy vaccine miss information form a religious group. Really dumb stuff 

HEARTSTOP
15 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Its hard for me to support vaccines when my doctors speculate that I developed Dysautonomia because of them.  My nervous system is all screwed up. :/ 

I'm sorry for your dysautonomia. I have no research on the matter to say if it was because of vaccines or not, and I will leave that to experts on the area. However, if it weren't for the vaccines you'd probably be dead before reaching adulthood, like many children did before vaccines existed.

Yes, they do have risks (a very very small percentage), but they are a much much greater good for the whole population. Even if you personally didn't benefit at all from vaccines and only got screwed up by them, they would still be a major benefit to humanity.

Sorry if I sound blunt and insensitive, I really do feel for your struggles but I usually think of the greater good instead of my own good.

IDGAF

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Exactly!!! She’s not dumb. I mean she was working with Bill Gates! Why post that dumb video!!!!? We are so confused 

7 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Is just conspiracy vaccine miss information form a religious group. Really dumb stuff 

is kind of ironic, since she is a frequent victim of these crazy conspiracies theories

HEARTSTOP
6 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

You know Madonna likes to jump on trends. After Gaga raised over 125M$, Madonna had to go and do something, even if she doesn't care for the cause at all.

IDGAF

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Exactly!!! She’s not dumb. I mean she was working with Bill Gates! Why post that dumb video!!!!? We are so confused 

someone hacked her Instagram ?

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

I mean I doubt it. She posts of videos right before that post. Maybe she’ll say she got hacked? I dunno

MessyTop
4 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

She posted 4 min after deleting that post and no mention of a hack! So that’s that 

Jose P
9 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

You know Madonna likes to jump on trends. After Gaga raised over 125M$, Madonna had to go and do something, even if she doesn't care for the cause at all.

The confusion over why she posted this video aside, Madonna has always been a philanthropist, not everything revolves around Gaga.

OT: This is so strange, considering she did donate to fund the vaccine :oprah:

JRCF29

I'm just gonna say it

Spoiler

STILL MORE PROMO THAN GAGA

Okay now we just need Missy Elliot to post something uninformed about a sensitive geopolitical topic and the Dua collab is as good as complete:ohwell:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
21 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

However, if it weren't for the vaccines you'd probably be dead before reaching adulthood, like many children did before vaccines existed.

And what are you basing this prognosis off of ?

Don't Call Me Gaga

My Name Isnt Alice
9 minutes ago, Jose P said:

The confusion over why she posted this video aside, Madonna has always been a philanthropist, not everything revolves around Gaga.

OT: This is so strange, considering she did donate to fund the vaccine 

I think she posted it because she thought the vaccine is already available but to only rich people? :oprah:

Archived