💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Marilyn Manson Announces New Album/Single

Jose P

Featured Posts

Sister

Wow I am in Love with this painting! It is gorgeous, he has outdone himself there already.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

Is 2020 the year of artists?:bradley:

Everyone has a release omg. I need to finish my **** up ASAP.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

RAMROD

Been waiting for this.

This is the album that he had been working on with Shooter Jennings. So I am excited!

Their cover of Bowie' song made me excited for this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Wixson

Oh my... :bradley: Just a couple weeks ago I talked to my friend about him and how impatient we are for his new music. I loved Heaven Upside Down. 

Anderson123

I just hope there isn’t a huge gap between the lead single and album. Really excited to hear it by next month. I can’t believe Heaven Upside Down came out almost 3 years ago and a new one is coming soon. What am I doing with my life that it feels like it was not so long ago. 

Babba the Hutt

I've never followed his music too much but I always enjoyed his aesthetic and this isn't the exception, really dig the cover, cassette and CD designs.

So I really need to catch up as soon as possible and listen to everything before the album's out :gaycat:

geusst1235
26 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I just hope there isn’t a huge gap between the lead single and album. Really excited to hear it by next month. I can’t believe Heaven Upside Down came out almost 3 years ago and a new one is coming soon. What am I doing with my life that it feels like it was not so long ago. 

There were a few sites that had the album up for preorder listing the album release date as September 11th. All of them were taken down pretty quickly though so oof.

Jose P
4 minutes ago, BurlyDan said:

I've never followed his music too much but I always enjoyed his aesthetic and this isn't the exception, really dig the cover, cassette and CD designs.

So I really need to catch up as soon as possible and listen to everything before the album's out :gaycat:

Oh yes he has an amazing discography so enjoy! 2008-2012 were a bit of a rough period musically. Eat Me Drink Me, The High End Of Low, and Born Villain are his least favored. But since 2015 with The Pale Emperor he’s been on an upward trajectory, so this next album will most likely be a slay :tony:

Babba the Hutt
7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Oh yes he has an amazing discography so enjoy! 2008-2012 were a bit of a rough period musically. Eat Me Drink Me, The High End Of Low, and Born Villain are his least favored. But since 2015 with The Pale Emperor he’s been on an upward trajectory, so this next album will most likely be a slay :tony:

Niiice, thank you! I'll be sure to pay special atttention to the newer stuff. Maybe I'll probably still end up listening to everything (I like to binge-listen to artists records). I bet We Are Chaos will definitely slay :kiss:

• 1 month later...

Archived