đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Marilyn Manson Announces New Album/Single

Jose P

Featured Posts

Jose P
2 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

I think that song might be the "Saturnalia" or "Coma White/Black" of the album.

Saturnalia ugh, legit one of the best songs he’s ever made.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
25 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I think this one will be more blues rock like his recent work. It’s exciting if that’s the direction he’s going because The Pale Emperor was one of his best albums in years.

Literally came here to say this :huntyga:

Love the cover, he's released a lot of album artwork with his face on it, but it always looks different and I never get sick of it :trollga:

He's truly an icon. So underrated. 

geusst1235
18 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Saturnalia ugh, legit one of the best songs he’s ever made.

YES! I literally cannot praise Saturnalia enough lmao. The binaural/ominous sounds layered throughout the song, groovy 70s Surf inspired guitar, and the lyrics are just beautifully done. I mean how can anyone dislike the spoken outro,

"Blinded by blackness, we're just empty shells
In the deafening void of our last sunset"

geusst1235

Here are the covers that Manson worked on with Shooter Jennings (who produced We Are Chaos) so you guys can get a slight taste of what the album might sound like. 

The cover of  "The End" by The Doors was removed from all services due to some sort of rights issue so here is a link,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-iDI_cvEsG4Um1zN2VlRDdhYTkzM2lTRWhfXzZvdXo1SW9N/view

DONNA OF THE DAM
40 minutes ago, Brandon Flynn said:

Omg, male Joanne version is coming this Wednesday :laughga:

Girl bye

stevana229

He used to be good, but his voice is 100% destroyed after all those years of screaming. he cant sing at all. his recent live performances are unbearable. he's got some really good songs, but most of his albums are FULL of filler tracks. Mobscene will always be a rock bop tho 

geusst1235
2 hours ago, stevana229 said:

He used to be good, but his voice is 100% destroyed after all those years of screaming. he cant sing at all. his recent live performances are unbearable. he's got some really good songs, but most of his albums are FULL of filler tracks. Mobscene will always be a rock bop tho 

Eh I disagree, most of his performances are still pretty good imo.

Aussie
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Marilyn Manson has announced a new album/single, most likely the single alongside the official album announcement is set for tomorrow at 9Am PST

A store has apparently also put up the physical versions of the album as well:
B1BD9EBC-F3B2-4688-86A3-D1A7CD2AD4C6.jpg

CBF6A671-A346-43E3-A3C1-19C4DA140838.jpg

A07C6F26-D8E2-4B5C-BD06-A178A00F5A30.jpg

For the Manson fans in this site, since I know there are a few here and there :vegas:

Oh my dark Lord!! So excited now!

Aussie
1 hour ago, Brandon Flynn said:

Omg, male Joanne version is coming this Wednesday :laughga:

I don’t think it’s going to be anything as friendly as Joanne :laughga: He is going full political again! This is a perfect time for it

HotLikeMexico

IM SOOO EXCITED. I was just listening to his discography since I got a memory on my Photos of his concert I went to with my best friend years ago and boom this happens.

Archived